Chapt 1

"Right now you finally killed me, your majesty.  But in the next life you will even be willing to take your own life just to ask for love from me. "

Crowded events in a building where the Idol group enthusiast named Xormy increasingly crazy when five handsome men in casual costumes waved from the stage.  They have debuted since one year ago at an agency called Town Hit which now brings their name to the top of charts throughout the country for the past six months.  Solid and incomparable.

Their leader, a man with a very tall body, he bowed for the first time, emitting his bass that blew out the screams of the women who were crazy about the sexiest of him.

"Hello, Angel!"  said Puck Charl in the microphone he was holding now.  "Nice to meet you again.  I'm Charl who will make sure my children are nice to you. "  Laughter filled the building.
The microphone still hangs tightly in Charl's big hands who are preparing to give an official greeting to their fans after finally streaking with a quick strike in the hands of the other members.

"Hi, my girlfriends!"  Thray Min put a hand in the air, putting on the most absurd face on the his world-famous beauty.

One fan at the end of crowd fans, fainting after receiving a long-distance kiss was followed by the medical personnel who carried her.

The Thray shrank back a few steps, wincing at Charl who glared viciously at him.

"Hello, I'm Dion Kuzoo.  Nice to meet you again! "  Dion waved with his mysterious, distinctive face.  His narrow eyes suggested what was really cruelty.  A smile similar to that of a vile murderer, due to his astigmatism eyes, relaxed the legs of the screaming girls in the middle of the building.  He nodded sweetly to get a welcome that made him touched.

"Hello, my Angel!"  now Joey Mean's light and gentle voice is calm to the wild because of the sexiness of the members above.  Joey's gentle face eroded the confidence of the girls who had dressed up perfectly into the fan sign they were attending.  His faded blonde hair was parted by a dazzling heavenly breeze.  He bent down before creeping the microphone back.

"Ohm Shawn is here!"  Shawn waved unenthusiastically.  His body was strapping though not as tall as Charl's, swinging with his pointed chin hanging.  He is known as the wolf hunter of a woman's heart
likes bad boys.  Girls always call it baddas.

The excitement has now subsided after many words of love were spoken by Xormy members from the stage.

Meanwhile from the end of the building, quite far from the stage a girl was cursing herself helplessly amid the insistence of fans who are currently fighting over the queue to get the loving signatures of the members.

"Listen!  I only accept this job because your payment is nice, okay? ”  Nayna Reun grumbles with a cellphone in her ear.  Her wide eyes with tanned irises were seen spinning in embarrassment at the answer from across.
"No!  No!  Only an autograph!  You didn't mention their photo with the signature.  No!"  Nyna growled after she had cursed at a girl in a newly sewn uniform very tightly through her queue.

Her intention to scold the girl was distracted by the demands of her client on the other side of the phone, who paid her a great deal if she could get a photo of Xormy along with their signatures.  Will be sold.

"Just sign or I'll go home!  I still have a lot of works to do!  Okay, good! "  The phone is turned off immediately.

Nayna returned to the longer queue route, which was beyond her expectation.  There are still two hours before part time work at the cafe begins.  She will get the signature in the sense that she has saved his finances for the next month.

------