End of an era: Fire God Liu Kang

(Liu Kang rises to his feet with fire and lightning on his arms and shoulders, glowing dragon tattoos on his arms, shoulders, sides, and legs, and electricity glowing in his eyes)

Dark Raiden: Impossible!

FG Liu Kang: I can feel you weakening, Raiden. Without your past self, you will cease to exist

Dark Raiden: Not if I take yours first. It will be a small price to pay in order to save earth realm!

FG Liu Kang: I challenge you, to mortal kombat

Dark Raiden: Ready to face your demons?

(Fire God Liu Kang fights Dark Raiden. But Dark Raiden is severely weakened without his past self present, so Fire God Liu Kang handles him without much trouble)

Dark Raiden: No! This cannot be!

(Fire God Liu Kang absorbs Dark Raiden's power, leaving his body as a pile of dust)

FG Liu Kang: Flawless victory

(Kung Lao teleports to the ship)

(Kitana leaps to the ship)

Sub Zero: Liu Kang?

FG Liu Kang: I am, and I am not

Jax: What happened to Raiden?

FG Liu Kang: He is a part of me. Bound to my soul. He has made me a god. For now, at least

Kitana: A god? Incredible

(Kung Lao sees the look on Kitana's face)

Kung Lao: Now HE'S out of HER league

FG Liu Kang: My revenant counterpart. I have absorbed his knowledge of the keep, and of Kronika's plan. I know where to find the hourglass. We can beat Kronika

(Meanwhile)

(Kronika and Cetrion examine the chair where Liu Kang was being held)

Kronika: Out of desperation is invention. I had not thought it possible for Raiden to surprise me. Our success is no longer certain. We must make haste

(Kronika and Cetrion walk over to the hourglass and use their magic on it)

(Soon)

Kharon: Brace for impact!

(The ships ram the surface as the ramps drop)

Everyone: For the timeline!

(The biggest battle in MK history will occur)

(Echo, Young Echo, Specter, Johnny, Jonathan, Sonya, Cassie, Tundra, Sub Zero, Smoke, Scorpion, Frost, Sektor, Reptile, Ermac, Kenshi, Kotal Khan, Takeda, Kung Jin, Old Kenshi, Rain, Kitana, Kung Lao, Cyrax, Jaxon, Jax, Jacqui, Erron Black, Noob Saibot, Cyber Smoke, Kabal, Baraka, Jade, Sheeva, Fire God Liu Kang, Kharon, Osh Tekk soldiers, tarkatans, shokans, Shaolin monks, special forces troops, and the reprogrammed cyber Lin Kuei)

Vs

(The revenants of Kitana, Jade, Night Wolf, Hanzo, Sindel, Kabal, Sonya, Stryker, and Kung Lao. Alongside Kronika, Skarlet, Cetrion, Collector, and a horde of undead)

(Sub Zero slides down the ramp, freezes some undead, and hits a few with an ice axe)

(Frost hits a bunch of undead with icicles and uses ice swords to fight them)