The Flames That Burn

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I really like you, and hearing those rumors kind of pulled me back from you a bit," he said softly under his breath.

"They are spread by envious people that wish they had me, you have me and I'll be here as long as you want, deal?" He jumped on top of me as his lips devoured mine. He rubbed his member on me as I immediately got hard. Here we go again.

I flipped him over as I got on top of him. We spent most of that morning having more amazing sex.

I finally managed to escape his dorm. I seriously think he broke my dick, it's sore and aches when I try to rub on it. I made my way to the library to check out a few books I needed for class. It's Friday so I shouldn't run into Espian.

I walked in as I didn't see him at the front desk. It's not that I don't want to see him it's the effect that comes from seeing him. My body automatically pulls towards him like a magnet. My cheeks burn when I see him as my stomach twist and turns. I can't explain the feeling but its an explosion waiting to happen, a yearning that hasn't been fulfilled but it's getting harder to control every time I see him that's why I try to avoid him for his and my sake.

The second floor had the books I needed for modern design for building and architecture. I headed upstairs to the second floor as I slowly browsed for a few books I needed. The library was uncomfortably silent but then again, it's a library. I didn't find anything in this aisle so I turned and I bumped into someone. "Fuck!" I covered my mouth hoping someone didn't hear me.

It was Jayden that I had bumped into. "Sorry man I didn't see you," I saw he had dropped a couple of books on photography.

"It was my fault. I should've been looking at where I was going," he quickly picked up the books as he held them in his arms.

It was an awkward silence but he forced a smile as he lifted his brow. "It's weird to see you here on a Friday,"

I chuckled as I wasn't surprised at his comment. "You mean because I hook up and I like to party that I don't have a brain?" I glared at him.

"No man I didn't even mean it like that," his expression changed as his jaw clenched and his eyes widen in fear.

"Then what exactly did you mean? You know what never mind. How is Espian?" My words were cold towards him.

"Why don't you ask him yourself? His mind is constantly always around you," his voice pitched heavily at me.

A smile formed on my lips as I felt satisfied with his answer. "Well, you must not be doing something right if I'm lingering in his mind," yes I said it and it felt good.

I saw him grasped his books tightly as his lips flattened. I could see his jaw clench tightly as I lifted my chin and got closer to him. "Nobody will compare to me. I know how to calm him and make him smile. You will never replace me and that's what burns inside you. He'll come to me sooner or later," he didn't say a word as I walked around him.

I don't know what came over me. Jayden isn't the problem but it irks me that he's closer to Espian than me. I know it's my fault. I could have put a little more effort but Espian clearly told me he doesn't like me so I'm going to give him space and from the looks of it, I'm on his mind constantly.

So he does like me? Well now that I know that little tip. I'm going to make myself more irresistible to him.

I checked out the books I need and made my way back to the dorm. I open the door and Espian was doing homework in the lounge room. Bingo, my opportunity to shine. His eyes widen as I walk towards the table he sat at. I dropped my books. My grin was from ear to ear as I took my jacket off. His eyes were still focused on me. "How you been honey badger?" He glanced back at his book as I saw a smile curve form on his lips.

I got him right where I want him.

"I'm just studying for my finals," he muttered under his breath.

I took my sweater off as I slowly exposed my abs. I saw him take a small glimpse as his eyes averted back to his book.

"Ohh yeah, how that's coming along," I slowly lifted my T-shirt off as I fanned myself. "Man it's hot in here," his eyes were now fixated on my body.

Got him.

"Do you have have the heater on?" I pointed at where the thermostat was placed as I walked over.

He didn't say anything. He shook his head nervously as I pretended to check if the heater was on.

I walked behind him as I placed both hands on the table and trapped him between my arms. Our cheeks were almost rubbing against each other as I felt his body shiver. His lips trembled as I saw his cheeks turn a rosy red.

"Let's see what you are studying," I pressed my chest against his back as I heard him swallow hard. I saw his hands shake. I got closer to him as I rubbed my lips onto his ear. "Do I make you nervous?" My voice became more sensual and seductive.

"Yyyeeeaahhh," he stuttered as he dropped his pen.

"Do you miss my cuddles at night?" I licked his ear as his neck stiffened.

"Troy stop please," his words stuttered even more.

"Make me," he slowly turned around as his pink lips were directly placed on mine.

"I can't," his lips crashed onto mine. My body jolted as our connection became more intense. The gravity between us collided and I don't think I could hold back this time.

He shot up and faced me. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I sat him on the table and opened his legs. I pulled him closer to me as he wrapped his legs around my waist. Our kisses burned with passion and our tongues fought for dominance. This is what I've been waiting for, the spark that needed fire and now it's a flame of desire that we can't put out.

I pulled his shirt off as now our bodies rubbed against each other. His heat burned onto my skin as he dug his nails on my back. "Ahh," I smiled as an evil smile appeared on his face.

"I knew you were bad," I sucked on his bottom lips as he forced his tongue into my mouth.

"I want you, Troy, I want you so bad," fuck yeah, those words ignited a spark that burned inside me. My shaft was completely hard as it rubbed in between his legs. I also felt his member hard as a rock.

"You want me? How bad do you want me, tell me?!" I demanded as I gazed into his eyes and saw the burning desire that burns inside him. His crystal blue eyes were now a dark shade of blue, a blue fire that wanted to escape and I am about to help him release that fire that burns inside him.

"Make me yours, Troy, I need you, ALL of you," I picked him up and took him to the couch when there was a knock on the fucken door.

"Just ignore it," I sat on the couch while I held his waist. He moved his waist as he rubbed himself on my hard shaft. I could feel the precum ooze out onto my underwear.

"Yo Troy it's Jake, I know you're here, open the fùcken door," Espian pulled away as a smile was still on his face.

His sweet lips sucked on my bottom lip. "Go and see what he wants, we can talk later," his voice was soft and sensual.

"Promise?" I pecked him softly.

"Yeah, I need to finish studying," he got off me as I stood up and adjusted my member.

Jake had to cockblock but at least I know how Espian feels for me and I couldn't be happier.