Im a broken Girl

Bettys pov

Once we got the all clear to head back into the hangout, I immediately headed back up to the room I was situated in.

I grab my duffel bag packed with all my items, I get dressed in an oversized hoodie and shorts, the hoodie covering them. Tying my hair up into a messy bun, small strands of hair falling out to frame my face; I head downstairs to see very few people, as many had gone home. The only people I could see was the teenagers and a few of the elder members. I scan my eyes around trying to find veronica, I spot her near the back sat down away from everybody else, I also saw that Sweetpea was trying to talk to her but she was just giving him the cold shoulder, I couldn't blame her really.

I sped walk down the stairs over to veronica noticing that everybody had gone silent and were just staring at me.

"Hey V" I say quietly when I tap her on the shoulder. She turned her head so fast I'm surprised she didnt get whiplash.

"Betty"! She whisper yells "you're okay"

"Yes of course I'm okay" I reassure her.

"Can we get out of here now"? She says loudly.

"Way ahead of you girl, let's get out of here" I smirk as I grab her arm, linking mine through it as I lead us out.

"Bet-" jughead tries to say.

"Nope we're leaving goodbye now" I say bluntly, Interrupting him.

I walk a little bit faster, veronica matching my pace.

We make a quick walk home back to the Northside and to the pembroke, we immediately head in, locking all the doors and windows as we go. We head into the kitchen, wanting to bake chocolate chip cookies to distract our selves from everything that has happened.

I leave veronica to pick out a few movies for us to watch during our feast of junk food, and head into the bathroom, I wipe my smudged makeup off with a wipe. I sit on the lid of the toilet taking off the bandages covering my wound, I grab the medical kit taking out the cleaning alcohol and some more bandages.

I coat a cotton ball in the painful liquid, slowly wiping away the dried blood. I move closer to wear my stitches were, ready for the pain awaiting me. I take another clean cotton ball covered in alcohol, chucking the previous one away. I slowly pat my wound, the searing pain flowing through my body, I clench my jaw refusing to let out a scream of agony.

After a few minutes of pure pain I finally finish wrapping it. I head back downstairs to see that ronnie has placed loads of fluffy blankets on the sofa and loads of chocolate and baked goods on the coffee table in front of the tv.

Netflix is on ready for us to pick a new movie, I sit down covering myself in blankets from head to toe. A bowl of popcorn on my lap, and the controller in my hand. Veronica walks in setting herself up with blankets and snacks on the other side of the sofa. The freshly baked cookies and brownies on a plate at arms reach.

She looks over at me with a smirk as I put on 365 days on Netflix.

After many movies and long conversations about everything. We were stuffed and knackered, I looked over to veronica, she is putting her phone on charge and adjusting her blankets, laying down ready to sleep. I do the same looking over to her again.

"Goodnight V"

"Goodnight B"

I had already contacted the school earlier to say that we had been in an incident and me and veronica are having the rest of the week off. So luckily I had nothing to worry about.

I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

Sorry for the late update! A lot has been going on right now but I will keep updating for you😋