Chapter 3

When tsuna woke up, he found fuuta sleeping next to him cuddling him, using his arm as a pillow. I-pin on the other side while lambo sleeping on top of him snoring.

Tsuna laughed at seeing them and fuuta groaned waking up and saw tsuna staring at him with a smile. His eyes still red from the crying before but now his face was more calm and relaxed.

Tsuna slowly pulled him more closer and played with his soft hairs.

"Tsuna-Nii ,how are you feeling?" Fuuta asked.

"Much better then before. Sorry for worrying you guys" tsuna said and regret flashed on his face. He had made his little sibling worry.

Seeing the face, fuuta was quick to reassure.

"Its okay tsuna nii. I understand you were not feeling okay and we like that you do not hide your feelings from us " Fuuta said and gave a kiss on his brother cheek.

"Thank you fuuta"

Fuuta felt proud at being the one to brought the smile on his big brother face.

"Tsuna-nii! Your awake!" Said i-pin with happiness.

"Yes Imoto." Tsuna smiled.

"Your finally awake tsuna-nii! Don't make lambo sama worry like this again!" Lambo said loudly waking up from the commotion going around.

"Yes I promise lambo. Now guys, wanna get out of the bed? I am still in school uniform "

The three nodded and got out of the bed.
"Its night already!  How am I going to sleep? " said tsuna seeing the time.
They heard a crash downstairs and they quickly went down to find dino lying on their doorstep probably fallen from his clumsiness.

"Dino-nii" Tsuna said in a surprise. He didn't know that dino was coming over.
Dino looked at his brother with a big smile which faltered a little at seeing his eyes red. He had rushed to Japan quickly when reborn ordered him for some emergency.

Dino opened his arms and tsuna quickly hugged the man, his arms wrapped around him.

Dino quickly picked tsuna and spin around while tsuna giggled.

After they stopped, tsuna with a big smile said," why didn't you say anything you were coming?"

"A surprise ototo. I have also bring your favourite chocolates" Tsuna eyes widened at hearing chocolates and looked behind dino to find romario carrying big chocolate boxes. They could practically see the stars in tsuna eyes at seeing the chocolates. Tsuna probably get the love of chocolate from vongola primo.

"Thank you Romario San!" Romario nodded his head and headed towards the kitchen to give the chocolates.

Romario returned and went out of the house saying he and dino men are going to a club and to not cause trouble.

" you still wearing school uniform tsuna?" Dino asked and watched both amusement as tsuna blushed.

"I fall asleep after I came from school. I will go and change, the kids and mama will keep you company" said tsuna and rushed upstairs to change into night suit not seeing any point in wearing anything else as its night and they soon are going to sleep anyway if they can fall asleep.

"Ara dino-kun! Come inside. I will set up a plate for you" said nana coming from the kitchen. Dino nodded and walked towards the kitchen with the kids following behind.

"Dino-nii? Will tsuna-nii be okay? He cried a lot when he was with reborn-San and asked us to sleep with tsuna-nii and in morning tsuna-nii was hurt on his shoulder and arm." fuuta said and the the other 2 kids immediately focused in him for the answer.

Tsuna was crying? And was hurt too? Just what the hell is going on? Who dared to hurt his ototo! They sure are courting death to make tsuna cry!

"Indeed they are courting death dino" a deep voice said from behind. Dino turned to face reborn his former student standing with his fedora lowered.

"Just what is going on reborn?" Dino asked. He is worried now.livid even.

"I will tell you at night. Right now tsuna is coming down. Act normal as if nothing happened. Bianchi is helping for the arrangements in this plan".
Dino nodded his head.

"Reborn! Where were you? Did you know dino-nii was coming?"  Tsuna asked coming downstairs in his night suit

"I had some important business which I have to attend to and I knew he was coming because this business" said reborn. He knew if he lie, tsuna intuition would warn him.

"Oh okay? Let's eat then!" Said tsuna and the two let a smile grace on their faces. They sworn to keep that smile on tsuna face. The dinner went without any fare. Dino bathed and went to the living room to find tsuna sitting in the middle, lambo sitting on his lap, i-pin on right and fuuta on left snuggling each other while
watching the t.v. and giggling here and there whenever something funny came.
"Its time for bed you three. Come, mama will tuck you in bed" the three nodded, their eyes dropping. They followed nana out of the room. Dino turned to find tsuna staring at him and then at the sofa and then back at him again. Dino chuckled and sat beside tsuna who immediately cuddled up.

"I am so happy dino-nii came" tsuna said .

"Oh? Me too baby" dino said and soon tsuna fall asleep. His head on dino leg.

"Take tsuna to his room. I will tell you what is going on and the plan" dino nodded and picked his ototo carefully.

"Dino-nii" tsuna whispered in his sleep. Dino smiled and said,"I am here ototo to protect you".

Dino layed him down on the bed and kissed his forehead before leaving the room.

"I gave him a little sleeping peel because he had slept the whole afternoon"said reborn while sipping his cup of coffee.

"What's the plan reborn?" Dino asked.
Reborn smirked .