𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧

POV SWITCH.
we've been in jisung's pov for 10 chapters; now, it's time for mister lee minho ;)

(( thanks for 2k and your patience with the slow updates ❤️))

(( also, i've already said this a bazillion times today, but happy changbin day!! can't say it enough~ i love him and hope he knows how much he means to stays! ))

Waking up in my bunk, alone, is not fun. I think it's the lack of noise that sets something off in my head, telling me that something isn't right. Where are Seungmin's random dream-giggles? Hyunjin's tossing and turning? What kind of magical fairy potion caused Jisung's nose to finally quit it's career aspiration as a tractor?

I'm quite surprised when I find that no one is in the cabin... at all. It takes my eyes a moment to adjust once I flick the light on, but one thing is clear.

Aliens have abducted Seungmin; Jisung ran off to be a pirate; and Hyunjin had to go pee in the woods.

The only one my brain can attempt to confirm is the last one, actually. Two weeks at this camp, and we've already sent him to the nurse twice. Because he had thorns all over his... area. What a nightmare.

I look around the cabin. Before I go to find them and make sure they're okay...

The first thing my eyes are drawn to is Jisung's notebook. The little thing he writes in whenever his eyes light up, something he doesn't want me to see. I'll just open up the first page. If it's a diary, I won't keep reading.

I unlock the notebook's little thing using a key from underneath his pillow, and the first page becomes visible.

**a/n: i know it's a necklace but i forgot that while writing so pretend there's a spare or the necklace is under his pillow or something thanks**

— I See —

The header is simply "I See," in English. I read a little further down, and I realize I'm looking at lyrics. Deep lyrics. Meaningful lyrics. Personal lyrics, ones that I shouldn't be reading. I flip a few more pages.

— Placebo —

More lyrics. This time, there are blank spaces and anecdotes. It seems like this song is a collaboration.

Jisung writes his own songs.

I slam his notebook shut, feeling horribly guilty. That's a personal fact of his, and my nosy, egocentric self decided to infringe upon his privacy. He obviously didn't want me—or anyone here—to know, and I went and broke his trust.

Stupid.

Stupid, stupid.

Okay, Minho, time to find him, now. And Seungmin and Hyunjin. It doesn't surprise me that I've broken, like, the number one rule of friendship.

The first thing I do is go to bunk 128, right next door. I'd go to 126, but we have no ties to them. Jisung knows someone in 128.

When I knock on the door, a young boy opens it. He can't be older than fourteen, maybe fifteen. His foxy eyes go to mine, wide and afraid. "Did your bunk mates disappear, too?"

"Yeah," I murmur, letting myself into the cabin. The boy looks back at someone else, someone who seems to be his age, too. "I'm Minho, born in 1998."

The kid whose voice I've heard gives me an awed look, as if I'm an ancient artifact from the Paleolithic times. "I'm Jeongin, and this is Daehwi. Both born in 2001."

So they are kids. Fourteen or fifteen. I'm here, as a vibing as an almost-eighteen-year-old, and these boys have probably only been in high school for a year.

"Who are your roommates?" I ask, trying to be gentle. Daehwi gives me a hard, cold look, as if he's trying to gauge how much I can be trusted, and Jeongin is completely open.

He ticks the two of them off his fingers. "Felix. Seungmin moved out on the first day of school."

"School?"

It's the first word I've heard from Daehwi.

"Camp," Jeongin corrects himself. "Sorry; I'm a little tired. It's, like, three in the morning."

Oh. Oh. I hadn't checked the time. The poor kid probably just wants some sleep. "I'll go find them," I offer, not knowing where to even begin. "Is there something you can tell me, though?"

Boy boys shake their heads.

Well, then, I think, thanking them, let's go find Jisung.

And Felix, Hyunjin, and Seungmin.

Can't forget about them.