𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒

NOT THE EPILOGUE. I have decided to gift you guys a special-ish bangtwice chapter. hehe

special chapter 1/2

2 years later / graduation day

"camping!!!!" hoseok beamed, loading the camp equipment in the back of their rented van.

freshly out of highschool, the youngests' graduation just a couple of hours ago, the group now load a van, preparing to go to a campsite a few hours drive away.

on the first van, jungkook and tzuyu were in the front seats, jungkook in charge of the wheel. behind them were three rows of seats, divided into two (a two-seater on the left and a one-seater on the right), a gap in the middle that led to the back seat that could seat 4 people all at once.

for the first half of the drive, music was blasted, and everyone danced and sung to their heart's extent, now, their high coming to a low, all had gone off to their own world,

mina and jimin who sat behind jungkook, together as usual, jimin cradling mina in his arms.. chaeyoung who sat on the one-seater, scribbling lyrics and doodling on her notebook, feet on the seat, comfortable

behind chaeyoung was momo, who's busy chitchatting with a certain someone, while snacking on her chips. to her left, sit dahyun and sana, dahyun who was fast as sleep and sana who attempts to doze off, however fails to as taehyung behind keeps poking her from the gap of their seat. dahyun ends up kicking sana out from where they sat and is now awkwardly seated with taehyung who was previously alone.

yoongi who gazed out the window behind momo, lost in his own world as he silently captures moments in his camera.

and of course, namjoon, seokjin and hoseok occupied the 3-seater back seats, playing games of their own, the three the loudest bunch out of everyone in the van, energy level still at its peak. namjoon with his constant screaming, seokjin with his booming laughter and hoseok with the occasional cute sounds he makes.

jungkook who drove had one hand on the wheel, and the other holding tzuyu's hand. tzuyu gave up trying to escape his grip since whenever she swatted his hand away, he would pout and be all whiney, so to make him focus on the road, she places her hand in the middle for him to hold.

nayeon and jeongyeon who would have protested at the sight of their display of affection, are in jihyo and daniel's car, who were just a few distance away from the van.

"focus your eyes on the road you jungle cook," tzuyu finally pulls her hand away to open a bag of banana kicks. jungkook pouts in return, his other hand slowly returning to the wheel, tzuyu chuckles at how much of a kid he was acting. outstretching her arms, she offers a banana kick, the banana shaped little chip hovering in front of his lip,

when he opens his mouth to eat it, tzuyu retracts her hand, putting it onto her mouth instead

. "hehe,"

"you know what I could have done if I wasn't on the wheel right now," jungkook scoffed,

"too bad you are~"

he gave her a look. a knowing look that preceded of revenge, he kept his eyes on the road.

tzuyu decided to mess with him once more.
but this time, jungkook quickly grab ahold of her hand, his other hand still on the wheel, he uses his free hand to bring tzuyu's fingers close to his mouth, successfully attaining the banana kick.

only, before he pulls away, he glances at her, teasingly licking the crumbs away from her fingers with a smirk.

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU LITTLE FU-"