𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜

author's pov

two months have passed and everyone was as close as ever. before tzuyu came, the group was slowly falling apart. light interactions were made and some of them had part-time jobs that kept them busy in the summertime.

except for mina and jimin, they face-timed each other every day and at least had a date three times a week.

tzuyu had been like a bridge that connected them all again. making them realize the precious worth of their friendship. they were grateful for her existence. and she was grateful for theirs.

it was lunch break and the group shared two tables to keep everyone seated on the same spot. tzuyu and jungkook walk side by side, jimin, mina, and chaeyoung following behind. they walk to the table where the rest of the group were seated. the five were in the same class, and they waited for each other to leave.

talk about having friends who wait for you after class??

taehyung, sana and dahyun were in a different class, they arrived at the table earlier than they have. and the ones who reserved the spots were the eldest, namjoon, jihyo, yoongi, seokjin, nayeon, momo, hoseok, and jeongyeon. (in this case; the eldest are a year older, and one grade level higher.)

"ahh~ my dear tzuyu is here," jeongyeon hums as she moves from her original spot to one beside tzuyu, before she could sit down, a hand blocks her

"uh aH-" jungkook shakes his head with a protective stance. "mine,"

tzuyu turns her head to him with a confused expression, taken aback by his response

m-minE?

"my spot," he narrows his eyes at jeongyeon who narrows her eyes back at him. "this is why I hate jimin," she says shooting a glare at jimin afterward, who was feeding mina an egg roll.

"first mina... then tzuyu.. sheesh, gotta protect my girls," jeongyeon finally gives up the spot and squishes in between sana and taehyung. "hULlo, you better not be doing anything funny you distorted alien bear."

jungkook smiles at tzuyu cheekily, who opens her lunch box in an awkward way. jungkook cupped his faced with his left hand, leaning on it on the table, observing her.

she opens up the lunch box revealing a bento-kind prepared lunch. it looked appetizing. it was a traditional bento with rolled eggs, tempura, and such.

"what the hell are you staring at jeon.." tzuyu threatens with a stern face, jungkook knew she was kidding but he always enjoyed seeing her reactions.

I swear this dude never stops staring when he's beside me. this week in particular.. he's been so... close?

"you want some?" tzuyu offers and he nods, just like a little puppy, she thought. ugh can he stop being cute..

jungkook's mouth forms an 'o' indicating that he wants to be fed by her,

"you little sh-" tzuyu mumbles and stops mid-sentence to shove a rolled egg in his mouth, she had to do it or else her heart would have left for mars if it wasn't for his adorable pleading face.

the two had become touchy after that sleep-over. touchy as in play fighting,, headlocks.. arm wrestles.. ruffling each other's hair. it was the bullying type not the hugging and kissing type. that's for later.

although, mid-way of this week had jungkook been acting extra clingy to her. he was going out of his way to steal the girls' spot beside tzuyu, which he hasn't done before, except now.

as tzuyu continues to devour the lunch that her grandmother had packed for her, she conversed with momo who was sat across,

while having the conversation, jungkook studies tzuyu, his head on the table, contemplating whether he should tell her or not.