𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

author's pov

the day after jungkook had asked to court tzuyu, he delivered roses to her house. it was a bouquet of white roses, her favorite.

it was 10:30 in the morning when he arrived, and tzuyu had just woken up from her sleep. she hurriedly went down her room when her grandmother informed her that a visitor came.

she stared in incredulity, unable to believe that jungkook went to her house just to deliver her roses. he was waiting by the door, though her grandmother urged him to come in, he refused and said he'd wait patiently. where do you find this type of guys these days eh?

"I was too excited that I bought the roses on the way home yesterday.." jungkook had his arms outstretched, offering the bouquet of roses to tzuyu. "and... I thought it would wilt if I didn't give it to you sooner, so," the roses were covering his face and cheeks that were now painted red.

"how did you know.." she asks as she takes the roses, bringing it to her nose, inhaling the sweet soft scent.

"I may have done some outstagram stalking," he mumbles, loud enough for her to hear. they stare at each other for a while, although jungkook couldn't contain his laughter when tzuyu realizes that her hair was disheveled from laying on her bed all morning on her phone, procrastinating.

"oh shut up." she closes the door on him before he could see her embarrassed face. when jungkook turned to leave, tzuyu opens the door once more, yelling a thank you. she closes it as soon as she yells her gratitude, unable to control her racing heart.

he smiles as he opens his phone to see a post from his saved folder on outstagram. it was 20 weeks old.

liked by jihoefordayz and others

c.tzu14 my favorite.

view all 128 comments

sanaisgay stalking tzuyu has been the best decision I have ever made.

nojamhyung @  sanaisgay RIGHHTT

wiggroupfighting requesting a follow on this account is something I will never regret..

ah she's so cute.. jungkook had been carried away that he accidentally double taps the post, he quickly pressed on the red heart, hoping she didn't get a notification.

one new notification

as soon as jungkook removes his like, his phone buzzes.

c.tzu14 liked a post from 40 weeks ago.

tzu14 liked a post from 40 weeks ago