#6. April Fools Day!

A/N i know it's not April fools day, but whatever...this popped in my head, so yeah...enjoy! :)
---------------------------------------------

"Oh my glob, you guys!" Destiny said as she rushed into the lair.

Arianna and Mikey were the only ones in the room.

"What?" They both questioned simultaneously.

"Where's everyone else?" She asked them.

Arianna and Mikey looked at each other, then back at Destiny.

"You do know what today is, don't you?" Arianna asked.

"Um...wendsday?" She answered confused.

"Well, yeah, but who goes on patrol on wendsdays?" Mikey asked.

"Oh, right. Heh, never mind then, I'll just wait until they get home," she said.

Destiny went down the hall to her room and took out the fake pregnancy test. 'They're gonna freak,' she thought to herself. She put it back in her pocket, laid down on her bed, and took out her phone. She pressed the Wattpad app and started to finish the latest chapter of her fanfiction.

-------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip
-------------------------------------------------------

She didn't realize how late it was, and when she looked at her phone clock, she realized that everyone else would be back any minute now. She rushed back to the living room and sat on the couch. Right after she did that, she heard voices coming from the sewer.

"And the way that guy's face smashed into my fist was awesome!"

"Yeah, and when I kicked that Purple Dragon's jaw and it cracked," Luna said, laughing.

They walked into the lair.

"You guys!" Arianna yelled.

"Why are you so loud?" Raph complained.

Arianna pouted and shook her head. "I'm not that loud, am I?"

"Yeah, your pretty loud," Mikey added.

"Says Mikey, the loudest of us all!" She argued.

"Guys! Can we not fight!" Leo intervened.

Arianna crossed her arms. "Fine."

Just as they stopped arguing and everyone sat on the couch to watch space heroes, Destiny came running down the stairs. "Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys!"

"Destiny, calm." April told her.

Destiny calmed down. "You guys, your never gonna believe this!!!!"

Destiny waited a few moments for dramatic effect.

"Spit it out already!" Raph spat, getting impatient.

"Alright, alright, gosh. Okay," she breathed and pulled out the pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant!"

Luna's mouth dropped, Mikey dropped the remote, and Jessica dropped her magazine. Everyone looked at Leo. Leo looked around to see everyone's eyes on him.

"W-why is everyone l-looking at m-me?" He asked nervously, his face turning red.

"Um, maybe because you like her, dude," Mikey said.

Destiny's cheeks went pink. "U-um...April fools! Heh,"

Everyone looked at her including Leo.

"Um, Destiny, can I talk to you? I-in the other room?" Leo asked her.

"Uh...s-sure!" She said, putting a smile on her face. She was starting to think that maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Destiny and Leo walked into the kitchen.

"So, um...," Leo looked at the ground.

"Do...do you actually like me?" Destiny asked him.

"I-um...," Leo sighed, "Yeah, I do,"

Destiny turned pink. "Well, I like you too," she told him, and looked at the floor.

"Y-you d-do?"

"Yeah," she answered.

"Oh, okay, well, um, do you maybe...wanna go out some time?" Leo asked.

Destiny turned even more red. "Um...yeah, sure!" She said, sounding a little more confident.

"Cool..." Leo started. "So...,"

She grabbed his hand and winked. "Let's go,"

They walked out and sat on the couch. By this time everyone had gone to bed. She laid her head in the crook of his neck.

----------------------------------------------
A/N lol told you this wouldn't be updated often...but, finally, here it is!