#1. Sick

A/N heyo! If you haven't read the description... Then you should... Cuz it it has important stuff... Actually I'll just tell you cuz that's just how nice I am :) my O/C's will be in most, probably all... So if you don't like reading stuff with people's O/C's... Then don't read... Also this probably won't be updated regularly... This is mostly for me... Oh, one more thing, TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon, and mostly everything in here except my O/C's... Oh and my beta reader is kataraquinn so follow her cuz she's AWESOME! Well that's it... Bye!!!!

----------------------------------------------

"Get up, Mikey. It's time for training," Leo said.

"Mmhdins"

"Mikey, get up," Leo warned.

"5 more minutes," Mikey mumbled.

"No, no more minutes, get up now! Sensei and everyone else is waiting for you!" Leo yelled.

"But Leeeeoooooo," Mikey whined.

"MICHELANGELO HAMATO, GET UP NOW! Leo yelled.

Mikey immediately got up, but got really dizzy and fell back onto his bed.

"Ooohhh, my head," Mikey said.

"Mikey stop pretending and just GET UP!" Leo said.

"But Le-" Mikey didn't finish.

Instead, he clasped both hands over his mouth, got up and ran out of the room.

Leo heard the bathroom door click, then puking. Leo immediately felt bad for thinking Mikey was pretending to be sick. He did it all the time to get out of training. Leo ran to the bathroom door and knocked cautiously.

"Mikey?" No answer. Leo tried again. "Mikey, are you okay?"

"Ugghhhh" Mikey groaned.

"Leonardo, where are you and Michelangelo?" Splinter yelled.

"Mikey's sick!" Leo said.

Sensei came out of the dojo, followed closely by Raph, Donnie, April, Arianna, Destiny, Jessica, and Luna.

"Oh no! Mikey are you okay?!" Luna asked, practically breaking the door down.

"Yeah, I-I'll be fine," Mikey answered.

Mikey unlocked the door and walked out. Leo immediately apologized, while Luna tackled him with a hug.

"Michelangelo, go lie down, I will take care of you. The rest of you, continue with your training," Splinter said.

"Hai Sensei," Everyone said together.

Mikey went to his room to lie down and Splinter followed. Everyone else went to the dojo and continued training.

"Would you like anything, my son?" Splinter asked Mikey as he was lying down.

"I'm hungry. I want pizza!" Mikey told him.

"I will order some for you, my son."

Splinter took Mikey's T-Phone from off of his desk and called for the pizza.

"Hello, Antonio's Pizzarama, how may I help you?"

"Hello, can I get a large jellybean, anchovie, and jalapeño pizza delivered, please."

"Yes sir, I'll need an address."

"Deliver it to 13 1/8 Bleaker street."

"13 1/8?"

"Yes."

"Okay, your pizza should be there in about half an hour."

"Okay, thank you," Splinter said and hung up.