#5. Fighting

"You have no clue what your talking about, Raph,"

"Of course I do! I know more than you!"

"No you don't! I know a lot more than you, which is why Sensei wanted me to be leader instead of you!"

"Shut up!"

"That's your problem! You never know when to shut up yourself!"

"I said, SHUT UP!"

Raph lunged at Leo with sai in hand and fury in his eyes. Leo grabbed it, and punched Raph in the stomach. Raph yelped and ran right into Leo. He flew across the dojo, and hit a wall. Destiny, Jess, Arianna and Luna came running in. Leo jumped up and kicked Raph in the gut.

"Guys! Stop it!" Destiny yelled.

Raph fell to the ground, then got up and rammed into Leo again.

"Guys!" Jessica said, running into the middle of the fight to try and stop it.

Raph went to jump on Leo, but accidentally punched Jessica in the face.

"Owww!" She yelped, falling on the ground and holding her nose as blood dripped through her fingers.

"Jess!" Arianna, Luna and Destiny yelled, all at the same time.

They ran to grab her, and dragged her away from the fight. Raph, still blinded by rage, went after Leo, who got up and was trying to stop Raph.

"Raph, you hurt her!" He said trying to stop him, but Raph wouldn't listen.

The girls dragged Jess out of the dojo, tears in her eyes.

They dragged her to Donnie's lab, and she started to cry. They opened the door, and Donnie exclaimed in surprise. He saw the blood running through her fingers, and heard her sobs. He ran to help her.

"What happened?!" He asked, frantic.

"Raph and Leo were fighting in the dojo, and Raph accidentally punched her!" Arianna explained.

Donnie put her up on his lab table and checked her nose.

"It's only fractured, it'll be healed in a few days,"

"Great," Luna said a little sarcastically, and rolling her eyes.

"Raph, stop it! You hurt her!" Leo said for the 3rd time.

Raph stopped as what he said sunk in.

"Wait, what?" He said, his voice just above a whisper.

"You punched Jess, Raph! You just can't control your anger, can you?" He said and left the dojo.

Raph slid to the floor and thought about the horrible things he could have done to her. He quickly ran to the lab, where he heard sobbing, figuring out that it was Jessica's. He ran in, eyes wide and frantic. He ran to the table and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry, Jess," he whispered to her.

She stopped crying and hugged him close.

"I f-forgive y-you," she said still shaking.
---------------------------------------------
A/N lol sorry it was so short but this is all I got, so...ya... Comment more suggestions, please! :)