#4. Kidnapped

"Raph!" Arianna whined.

"What's the matter? Can't handle a little old-fashioned fight?" Raph taunted.

Arianna stuck her tongue out at him and continued to circle him.

"Butthead."

"Really? That's the best insult you can come up with?" Raph asked her, smirking.

Arianna growled, narrowed her eyes, and pounced. Raph easily dogged her attack, and flipped behind her. She turned and went to punch him, but he grabbed her hand and flipped her behind him.

"Owwww, ok, fine Raph, you win," she begged for mercy.

"Alright, I'll let you go just this once," he said.

He let her go and she slid to the ground.

"Hey, guys!"

"Hey, that's April!" Arianna said happily.

She ran out of the dojo to meet her friend.

"Hey April!"

"Hey, Arianna," she greeted back.

"Hey, April," Donnie said as he walked out of his lab and into the kitchen.

"For once he's not stuttering and blushing," April whispered to Arianna.

"About time," she whispered back, a little annoyed.

For the next few hours, Mikey and Arianna were playing Super Smash Bros.

"Take that!"

"Your goin' down!"

"Nononononono!"

"Yesyesyesyesyes!"

"NOOOOO!!"

"YESSSS!!"

"I can't believe you beat me," Arianna said.

"Well, I am the master at videogames," Mikey told her, smirking.

"Holy crap! It's already 10:00! My dad is gonna kill me! Anyway, I gotta get home! Bye guys!" April said as she left the lair.

"Bye April!"

April left the lair, and walked down the sewer. She got to the manhole cover closest to her apartment and lifted up the cover. She stepped into the frisk winter air, and started to walk home. She turned the corner to her street, when she heard someone from behind. She turned, but saw nothing. Shrugging off her unease, she turned back around and continued walking. She felt a strong presence behind her, so she turned around once more, but this time, she came face to face with 6 foot ninja. She got into a fighting stance and took out her tessen. They ran at her all at once, and she was overwhelmed.

-------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip
-------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Kirby came down and into the lair.

"Have any of you seen April?" He asked the turtles and the girls when he walked in the lair.

"Not since yesterday," Jess answered.

"Why?" Leo asked.

"Because she didn't come home yesterday," Kirby said.

"Well, she said she was gonna go home. Where could she have gone?" Luna asked no one in particular.

"Hmm...let's go look for her," Leo suggested.

-------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip
-------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours, the turtles, the girls, and Casey, found what looked to be April's tessen, with a bit of blood.

"AHHHH! BLOOD!! SHES BLEEEEEEEEDDDDDIIIIINNNGG!!!" Casey screamed, horrified.

"Relax, Case, it's not that much. She probably just got a scratch," Donnie told him.

Everyone looked at Don like he grew two heads. He looked at everyone else.

"What?" He asked.

"N-nothing," Jess answered.

"Usually, he's the one freakin' out over April," Destiny whispered to the girls.

"Yeah, I know," Luna agreed.

Jess gasped. "You know what that means, don't you, Arianna?"

"N-no?" She half answered.

"It means, he's over April!" Jess told her happily.

Arianna blushed and told her to be quiet because she was being too loud.

"Ok you guys, enough. We have to find April"

-------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip
-------------------------------------------------------

They got to Shredder's lair and snuck in through the roof. With 9 people, they easily defeated the foot surrounding the main door, even outnumbered. They quietly opened the door and slipped in. They saw April chained to the stair leading up to Shredder's chair. They ran up to her, just as Shredder turned the chair around to face them. April was unconscious, as Shredder stepped over her body. He walked toward them.

"If you want her, come and get her," he said menacingly.

"We'll beat you! We've got even more friends now than the last time we fought, and we still beat you!" Leo yelled.

Shredder laughed maniacally. "I'm sure you will," Shredder said, dripping sarcasm.

Shredder lunged and Leo dove out of the way. Rahzar and Fishface came into the room and dove at Luna and Arianna. Mikey and Donnie each went to help them. Jessica and Casey went to help Leo, Raph went to help Luna, and Destiny went to help Arianna.

-------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip
-------------------------------------------------------

They had defeated The Shredder. For good. April was back at the lair and was recovering from the cuts. Casey never left her side. Once April was feeling better, she got out of bed and Casey helped her to the living room.

"April, I am so glad to see you have had a full recovery," Splinter said to her.

"I'm just glad I'm okay," she said back.

Then, they all gathered on the couch and watched a movie.
---------------------------------------------
A/N lazy ending, I know... Sorry. I just had no clue how to end it cuz I'm such a bad writer... XD so anyway, hope you like it and send some more suggestions because I have no clue what to do next. :)