He looks at me and smiles «Anything for a friend»

I take his arm and force him in a group hug, to which Bokuto happily agrees «I love you guys! Now, let's go!»

I jump over the barriers that divide us from the court and the benches, where my girls are impatiently waiting for the opponent to arrive.

They're sit down, looking dead, so I kneel in front of them and clap my hands «I know how much this is hard, we know Nakamura and her team really well and after yesterday it may seems even more difficult but trust me, this is not the last time we will see them» I try to cheer them up «and this not also the last time we will play together as a team» I add.

Now I have their total attention.

I sigh «Don't think even for a seconds that this will be our last game together. We will have tomorrow and the day after and the months after and the years after. I'm not going to forget you and everything you gave to me. We created a family together and this can't be erased, am I clear enough?»

Some girls are crying while other are trying to don't break down in front of me. Some TV crews and journalists applauded to my words and only right now I realize that we're in public.

I smile and stand up, turning to the door «Now, wipe your tears and stand up. Their coming»

We can't let them see us cry...wait what?

Nakamura runs into the gym and right into my arms, sobbing «Ooooh, Isabelle! How can this be our last game together? I'm soooo sad and emotional! I need tissues!»

I hug her and caress her back «Nakamura, for God sakes! Don't cry, please! I don't have time to do another motivational speech but I can promise you this is not our last game together, alright?» I turn to Risa «Risa! Tissues! Tissues! Fast! I can feel tears everywhere!»

Nakamura let out a sad laugh and step back, letting me go «I'm sorry, honey! I didn't want to cry all over you!»

I wave my hands in front of her «Don't worry, let's focus only on today's game, okay?»

She nods and take the tissues Risa is handing her «Thank you, Mori-san!» she thanks her, blowing her nose «And you're totally right! Let's have a good game, then!» she smiles and return to her team.

«She's like...»

«Kōtarō?» I end up Risa's sentence «Yes, she is»

She sighs and pats my shoulder «I've already seen too may tears and it's only 10 in the morning, I hope that the next crying sessions will be for the happiness to play in the finals»

I chuckle and hug her arm «Don't worry, we will make this happen!»

Of course we will.

«Shumizen's team don't let go! They lost the first set but absolutely destroy Ameban in the second one, scoring 25 points against 17! Wow, this girls are unstoppable! Let's go with the third set right now! Good luck to everyone!»

I wipe the sweat on my forehead with the back of my hand. After losing the first set we fought like crazy in the second one and now we're about to do it again in this last set.

«Ishikawa is serving right now aaaand here it goes her perfect jump serve who immediately scores a point! Great start for the Shumizen!»

Mina sends her a thumbs up and me and Moto points at her, without turning our head, screaming «ANOTHER ONE!»

And she did, another point. At the third serve the opposite libero manages to receive it and they attack. Me, Moto and Konishi are now in the front so we run towards their win spiker and at Moto's signal we jump as high as we can, touching the ball.