1 : where the sun doesn't shine

Western Africa
March 8, 1840

Strategies for preparing for an explanation without ending up with an empty stomach or brightly red face or maybe without scrubbing the latrine in this very cold weather must be very logical and acceptable and With an act to fit in the acting to make it more believable.

Twenty minutes till I get home, I'm yet to come up with a reasonable explanation.

On a day like this...a very big day for me.Being back home after two years excites me and I wonder if they still remember me--of course no one can forget me.

kudos to being the only white skinned Human in the community when everyone has the dark or brown complexion.

Being infamous,hated and so on, no one wants to mingle with me. No one wants to be friends a white skin girl who had the same skin colour with those that ship their families to God knows where.

My mother had the dark skin complexion and I'm yet to wonder where on the brown earth she had pulled me from. She is my biological mother all right, I had her hair-- all wholly, kinky and stubborn but in addition to being white skinned it was slightly curled.

My hair is actually the most beautiful thing I appreciated in my body, it makes me look like one of them the closest thing I could identify myself to them.

My complexion wasn't a choice, it's can't be undone.

It's was just so confusing they all hated me and I honestly hated the fact that no one questioned my mother but they all face me as if I had been the one that jumped into her womb.

Imagine!!

My beautiful hair had slight weather complications, whenever there's a medium scorching sun it oily and shiny. When the sun become scorching hot it becomes very stubborn and hard then the soft texture gone.

Passing a comb through it becomes torture.

Presently my hair is dripping wet, like I said it depends on the weather. After the carriage had dropped me at the stop station, I had been walking in the rain for half hour feeling very excited and fifteen minutes to my destination I became very nervous.

Something I had very much avoided for the past two years.

I hated being Nervous it makes me look venerable whereas am bad ass feminist and that I had shown to my last employers. Their bastard son of a bachelor had tried to touch me.

Being disgusted by people saved me from rotten male lustful glare, they didn't want to be cursed as they believed am a cursed offspring.

Some false traditional myth but this particular fool kept making funny faces at me licking his lips that attach to a mouth a goat will have rejected but ears an elephant would have gladly accepted.

He started making goofy faces and even called me the Rose among many daises and as much as I love roses and daises his compliment had make me want to gag.

Then he had struck and I had knead him real hard where the sun doesn't shine. It had been so hard that my employers had called four healers for their poor son.

Unfortunately, they sent me away with no payment for the year and ten minutes till I get home I'm yet to come up with a convincing explanation on why am back home with only a year salary whereas I've been gone for two years.