Chapter 6: Meeting Mr &Mrs Jeon(PT 1)

After the night at Jungkook's place, Taehyung carefully thought about it and even though he knew he was in the wrong and no good parent in his/her right senses will want to give their child up for adoption but Taehyung was his parents only hope.

It has been two weeks since Taehyung last saw Jungkook,the older male hadn't called the pregnant male after their argument.

Ever since Taehyung's elder brother, Baekhyun had died in a car accident, Taehyung had a lot of responsibilities towards them and him being pregnant would only make them frustrated and disappointed in him.

When the baby is adopted at least it will be safe there than with him where his parents would definitely make him get an abortion.

Jimin suggested Taehyung sit his parents down and tell them about it and how he was going to give them up for adoption immediately after their birth to see if their reaction wouldn't be so bad.

Taehyung wished to but he just couldn't because he was so scared,The brunette male was still pondering over his thoughts when his phone rang and it displayed Jungkook's name on the screen.

The pregnant male hesitated a bit to answer it,it stopped ringing for a while and then it started ringing again and then Taehyung braced himself up before he picked up the phone.

"Hyung," Taehyung whispered.

"Tae, I'm so sorry for how I reacted that day," Jungkook started.

"No,it's okay Hyung," Taehyung assured, and smiled.

"I should be apologizing to you not vice versa, I'm the selfish one here," The younger male said sniffing as he used his sweater sleeves to wipe his tears.

"Are you crying?" Jungkook asked in a worried tone, and Taehyung could imagine his brows furrowed

"No, I have a cold," Taehyung lied.

"Okay please take care of yourself, I'm sorry I didn't call all this while, I'm so childish," He said.

"It's fine, I'm sorry too," Taehyung grinned.

"My parents want to meet you as soon as possible," Jungkook said.

"Why?" Taehyung asked with his heart in his stomach.

"They want to meet their grandchild's other parent," Jungkook answered.

When Jungkook said that, Taehyung didn't know why but he felt sad,the pregnant male wanted him to use a title like "boyfriend".

"Silly you,"Taehyung thought to himself.

"He doesn't like you, he loves his child,"

"Are you still there?"

"Sorry, Hyung, I was thinking about something," Taehyung said, and chuckled bitterly.

"Want to share?" The other male asked from the other end.

"It's nothing big, Hyung," Taehyung muttered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,"Taehyung affirmed, and his heart did a somersault.

"It's normal, he asked because you're the carrier of his child, so you betrayal of a heart, stop," Taehyung internally chided himself.

"So, when would you want me to come?" Taehyung asked after a while.

"Anytime you are free," The elder male said.

"I'm free today,"

"Okay, expect me at four in the evening then, take care,"