Chapter 2:In love with him and Discovery

Jungkook smiled to himself as he stared at the ethereal beauty on his phone.

How can a person manage to be as sexy, pretty, beautiful as Taehyung?" He asked no one in particular as he proceeded to use the picture as his lockscreen.

After meeting him that night Jungkook was certain that he had really fallen for the brunette and he couldn't help but think about him all the time and even though he didn't plan to have sex with him but he couldn't help it he was just too sexy and unreal with his larger than life medicated glasses and the too baggy clothesline he seemed to be obsessed with.

"Yo, bro why are you grinning from ear to ear like an idiot at your phone? Is it a new porn collection?" Jungkook's cousin ,Min Yoongi said and came around to check his phone and just in time he switched it off.

"Uhmm, Hoseok Hyung sent me some project materials for our presentation on monday," said fidgeting my hands.

"So, do you have the nerves to finally ask him out?" The older male asked.

Jungkook just shrugged in response and sighed which made Yoongi give him an encouraging pat on his back,for the past 5 months, Jungkook had been looking for a way to ask Taehyung out but he couldn't always seem to find the time to.

The last time he had wanted to, they had sex and two months after that Taehyung suddenly started avoiding the elder making it really hard for Jungkook to even start a conversation with him.

"Hello, where did you go?" Yoongi Hyung said and flicked his fingers.

"Ahh, sorry, Hyung, I was thinking about something," Jungkook said and grinned sheepishly.

"I really like him, Hyung, but he's pushing me away, I mean we talked for a couple of weeks after the day we met at the party  then all of a sudden he keeps hiding from me," Jungkook said and scratched his hair in frustration.

"It'll be fine, kiddo," Yoongi said in a bid to console the ravenette.

Jungkook just nodded.

Then, a thought occurred to him to get his number from Jin, Taehyung told him the other day that Jin Hyung was his mentor, and surely a mentor would have his mentee's contact.

"Ahh, hyung I need to be somewhere right now," Jungkook said as he hastily out his group stompers on.

"Where are you running off to now?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm going over to Jin Hyung's," Jungkook said ignoring the suspicious look Yoongi was giving him.

"Bye, I'll be back soon," Jungkook said, and picked his car keys on the table leaving Yoongi in the house as he closed the door behind himself.

Namjin's residence

Jungkook walked into the house ignoring the moans he was hearing.

Jin was such a loud human, he thought as he shook his head internally chuckling.

"Hyung!" He shouted as soon as he got into their house.

Jungkook heard no reply and went to their room and found them both half naked and a couple of hickeys covering Jin's neck and chest.