Chapter 31: Home

"Easy, easy, careful there," Jin said to Taehyung as he gently helped him inside the house which made Taehyung glare weakly at him.

If he thought, they were all being too much when he was pregnant, it was even worse now.

Right from when Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi were allowed in to see him and the baby at the hospital, they had all been pampering him especially Jin.

Jin's bump had now started showing a bit and boy was he excited for the birth and he had already started planning mini tea parties for the babies.

Namjoon was calm and cool as usual but he also pampered him.

Yoongi was well Yoongi, he acted just like he usually used to act but he bought a cinderella themed stroller and some bows for the baby.

Even though, Yoongi acted so macho in front of them all, like he had forgotten about what Jimin did.

Taehyung still caught him looking at him sometimes with some sort of unsaid apology behind his eyes like he was at fault for what Jimin did and anytime Namjoon mistakenly brought up Jimin, he would immediately excuse himself from the place.

But, one thing Taehyung could say was that he was really glad to be home with his little family.

Away from trouble

*****

The baby was eventually named Areum, which means beauty in Hangul, Jungkook and him had argued between Haneul and Areum with Jungkook eventually winning.

"Babe, she needs you now," Jungkook yelled with Areum's cries echoing across the apartment which made Taehyung who was fixing their dinner chuckle.

He washed his hands and dried them, then he took the can of formula in the shelf with water before heading upstairs to attend to his baby's needs.

He met them both in the nursery with Areum attempting to feed on Jungkook's tiddies and Jungkook looking kind of scared.

The sight made Taehyung pause and laugh.

"Are you laughing at my misery now baby?" Jungkook pouted.

"Of course not babe, you looked so funny," Tae snorted.

"Come here baby, Dad is a dry well," Taehyung laughed taking Areum in his arms.

Jungkook stood up from the rocking chair,so Taehyung could feed the baby comfortably, he watched fondly as Taehyung carefully mixed the formula in water and fed their baby.

He couldn't resist pecking Tae on the forehead and also Areum who grumbled at her Dad for interruption.

"I love you two so so much Taehyung, I will never get tired of saying this, you both are the best things that happened to me and I will never trade you for anything in the world, you have no idea how happy you make me," Jungkook confessed which made Tae smile.

"Okay, mister don't make me cry, I love you too so much," Taehyung said and Jungkook leaned to give him a passionate kiss on the lips.

A comfortable silence ensued with Jungkook staring at the two most precious people in his life.

"Uh, babe," Jungkook started.

"Hmm?"

"Uh-so you kn-," The older male stammered which made Taehyung look up at him.

"What's wrong Koo?"

"What is bothering you, babe?" Taehyung said looking at him worriedly.

"No, Namjoon Hyung wanted me to tell you something,"

"Oh, what is that?"

"Taebaby, promise me you won't get mad," Jungkook said holding out his pinky which made Taehyung huff.

"Are we not too old for this now?" He teased the tense male but complied.

"So, you know Jimin-"

"I don't know and I don't care, Jungkook, I told you I don't want you saying that name near me or my daughter especially," Taehyung growled attempting to stand up from the chair.

Tae, you promised not to get mad," Jungkook gently chided.

"I didn't know you were going to talk about that bastard."

"Baby, no cursing near Areum," Jungkook groaned.

"Just let me finish with what I want to say, trust me I'm still mad at him and my reaction to Namjoon Hyung when he told me was even worse but in the end I still listened."

"Alright, go on and be fast with it."

"Jimin's final trial is tomorrow, so Namjoon Hyung said we should be there," Jungkook said in a single breath.

He was met with dead silence and Taehyung just kept feeding his baby.

He thought the brunette didn't hear him,so he attempted to repeat himself when Taehyung repeated himself.

"Do you want to go?" Taehyung asked quietly staring into space.

"Do you?" Jungkook repeated.

"I-to be honest, I don't know,"

"Even though he did such despicable things to us, I still can't hate him completely,he used to be my best friend and soulmate, so to see my soulmate being sentenced doesn't sit quite well with me,"

"But, I'm going to see him and show him his plans were not and will never succeed,we will show him how happy we are now,"

"I don't know why I'm bothering myself by being like this when he clearly never even cared about me,"

"Ba-"

"We will go then, tell Namjoon hyung we will be there," Taehyung said wiping off his tears.

"Are you really sure about this Tae?" Jungkook asked.

I've never been surer about anything in my life except the day I accepted to date you," The younger smiled.

"But on a serious note, I'm sure,I have to start facing it, I will eventually have to face him in the near future and running away like this when I didn't even do anything is cowardice and I'm not going to be like that anymore."

"Okay baby, I'm so proud of you always," The taller said pecking Taehyung's temple.

"I love you,"

"I love you more Taebear,"

Areum then let go of her bottle, and cooed at the both of them.

"Oh, baby, were you feeling left out?" Jungkook cooed making giggly faces at the baby who giggled.

"I love you, Areum," Jungkook said to the baby in Taehyung's lap who giggled and mumbled something incoherent.

Jungkook looked at Tae and gave him a reassuring hand squeeze and smile.

They could do it and get over it as long as they both had each other.

___________
Guys, how have you been?🤧
I missed y'all
And may Jungkook's dead eyebrow piercing rip✊😔
It would be greatly missed by me.
Take care of yourselves and leave an encouraging comment
Do not forget to vote on the book and follow me,ty🤍