Bridal style with Sahara & Jordan

The sun almost contacted the horizon as Sarah sat in her car watching it. She was so enchanted by the colours splashed on the sky that she didn't notice someone walk into her view.

She suddenly heard a high pitched squeal followed by a groan as she saw a blonde sprawled in the mud, holding his ankle.

Her legs seemed to have mind of their own as she exited the car and went there to help.
She tilted her head in front of him, reaching out a hand for him to take

Instead of standing up on his own he fell on her groaning about his ankle. He wasn't skinny but he didn't look heavy either so she bent down to hold him bridal style( I cringe everytime I write this but gotta clickbate😂)

He looked at her with widened eyes as she smiled at his shock. She trained with her brother who was a wrestler. It wasn't a big deal to pick up a guy like him

She placed him onto the backseat, almost falling onto him in the process.

Her seats were getting dirty from the mud but she couldn't act like a germophobe right now.

Her hands unscrewed the bottle and handed it to him, then she proceeded to help him clean up.

Her eyes fell onto his very stained shirt so she picked out the hoodie she had in her car and handed it to him.
He pulled off the shirt without hesitation making her jaw drop which she covered with her hand to save her the embarrassment.

He finally looked up at her and something seemed to click,
"Sahara?"

Out of instinct she replied,
"Jordan, my name is SARAAAAH!"

Her eyes widened as they looked at each other and he pulled her into a hug. Due to this sudden hug, she fell onto his lap.

He whispered strings of 'I missed you's into her ear. They finally pulled back and stared at each other,

"You're still the strong one"
"You're still the squealing one"
They blurted out at the same time.

They stared at how their fetus faces changed into what they were now, not noticing the small distance in between them.

Jordan's gaze fell onto her lips and so did hers.

To others it might seem too soon but wouldn't you want to kiss your first love when you see them after three years?

Their lips touched only for them to be interrupted by a knock.

Someone knocked on the window as they pulled back.

Sarah turned around to find Bennett standing there with a blush on his face. Hazel tried to peep through his fingers kept on her eyes. Victoria did the same with Dominic's hand on her eyes.

Sarah rolled her eyes and opened the door,
"It was barely even a peck they aren't that innocent."

Cue the hands being removed.

Jordan peeped from the side of her waist making the everyone yell in excitement, as they pulled him into a hug.

Well, this was way too short and shit 🙍

samcahill_2103❤️