Hannett (part-2)

Naomi: look at the two lovebirds

Victoria: oh my god
Is that really my dumber twin?
This is so cute
I can't deny that
Finally they did something about it

Jordan: *wipes tears*
My children have grown up
In a matter of days I'll become an uncle

Victoria: Jordie.....

Jordan: what? Let me cry!

Victoria: aww baby :(

Naomi: NO PDA PLEASE, you guys are disgusting with your PDA. Take to it personal chats!!

Naomi locked her phone back and once again jumped into Declan's arms.

That was when she heard another click.

They turned around to see Bennett with his chin rested on Hazel's head as she held his phone in her hand.

How the turnt tables.....hehehe

It was Deccomi's turn to blush now.

The four of them then sat in the living room when she took Hazel to their room.

Finally the veil of shyness was yanked away when Hazel muttered,
"I don't know if I should hug you or kill you." Before she hugged Naomi tightly.

She was still unaware of what Naomi had planned.

Hazel went on describing what happened, kind of rushing the parts where she embarrassed herself.

She was only halfway there when Naomi abruptly stood up and it happened in fraction of seconds. Bennett was pushed inside and Naomi locked the door from outside.

Well we all have heard history repeats itself and it did.

Both of them stood there awkwardly before Hazel spoke up[ ;) not so shy anymore]

"Um..-"

"I need to tell you something, I was planning on doing it later but SOME FOOLS ruined it so why not now?"
Hazel stood there with her heart trying to fly out of her chest.

Bennett stepped forward and took her hands in his before cupping her jaw and turning it so their eyes could meet.

If you know Hazel you know that she could've combusted into ashes right there and then.

"I like you....a lot. Way more than I anticipated. I've liked you ever since you stood up for Naomi the first time. The way you stuck with her when we were gone for a week. The way you weren't fazed by our friendship. The way that you" he pointed at her " got me to fall head over heals for you"

He took a deep breathe as he closed his eyes before continuing,
"I know it might overwhelm you and I want you to know that it's okay if you reject me. I won't let it cha-"

"Shut up would you?" Her eyes were starting to fill up with unshed tears.

The shock was soon washed away as he stared at her cautiously,
"I-I Hazel please don't cry. I'm so sorry, I promise I won't bring it up ever again. Baby, please don't cr-" his eyes widened as he realised what he had called her.

All these emotions took a toll on her sanity as she pulled him to face her and kissed his cheek.

His eyes widened even more and he turned to her with a questioning gaze.
She nodded in agreement.

The smile that spread on his face was the rarest of all. He tugged at her forearm and pulled her into a hug, kissing her cheek multiple times out of happiness.

They pulled back a little and he deliberately kept her closer.
[ I'm kind of using your line Hazel hopefully you don't mind]

"Can I?" He whispered ever so lightly.
The former shock wore off as she answered with a small smile on her face.

This was one of the most attractive qualities of him, he treated her like a glass doll.
He respected her as much as his mother.

If those two qualities didn't swoon you enough, Hazel could list a tonne more for you.

Hazel could feel his back muscles tense when he took in her answer.

He leaned in but stopped halfway through, she covered the rest and contact was felt by both.

It was just an innocent kiss, but it didn't take away meaning behind it. They pulled back with their eyes closed, savouring this moment that was bound to be engraved into their minds.

Bennett was the first to open his eyes. He gazed at the girl in his arms, she opened her eyes as well and a faint blush took over on noticing his stare.

He smiled and kissed her red cheek pulling her into another tight hug when they heard the door being unlocked.

They pulled away and turned when Bennett hugged her from behind as Naomi peaked inside.

"Phew, it's fine no guns are witnessing the daylight." That's when both of them entered followed by Victoria and Jordan.

Let's just say that day was further on celebrated as Hannett day by the six of them

🙊How was it? Hopefully cute enough?

I kind of wanted to add the proposal but nah Bennett won't give a bland proposal.

:)) Dedicated to the one and only Hazel_Cahill ♥️

Lil yours will be up in half an hour ♥️

(Imagine the background to be of a kitchen)Here's the pic of deccomi that Hazel_Cahill caught in this part

Here's the pic of deccomi that Hazel_Cahill caught in this part

Freaky_Victoria happy now?😂