Jeclan because why not

I want to distract myself and also my eyes are swollen so here's something to awww or lmao about

.

The 3M just ran away from the Charlie's Angels and Bennett went to get the car.

Jordan jumps into Declan's arms and he holds him up like a baby.

"I was so scared, I'm never going near them again"

"Babe, I won't let her take you anywhere alone with her."

Jordan pulls away to look at him,
"Promise?" He held out his pinky finger.

Declan gave him a look,
"Do you want me to drop you?"
Jordan grinned at him and hugged him again. The tensed when they heard something being dropped. Declan let Jordie down on the ground and they turned to see Bennett standing there with his jaw on the floor.

😂I've no idea wtf I just wrote.

Jeclan was happening but Naomi was still kept in dark so they were having a secret date at the base.

Jordan kept his head in Declan's lap and fed him fruits as they watched Tinkerbell.

Halfway through Jordan slept and Declan leaned down to kiss his forehead. He was just about to pull away when he heard the door open and noise of glass shattering echoed.

"Naomi I think we shoul........... WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME YOU GUYS WERE ON A DATE?"

Declan shushed Bennett pointing at Jordan asleep in his arms.

Well then the whole evening was spent explaining the whole ordeal to Naomi.

Let me tell you a secret, she knew all along and she hated the pickles that she dropped.

Istg I'm not even making sense at this point.

Declan was mad at Raymond bullying Naomi to the point where Declan almost punched the Jordan who caught his fist in his hand. Being with him made his reflexes quicker.

Declan pinched the bridge of his nose and tried to pull his hand back but Jordan didn't let go.

Jordan lowered their hands and eased his clenched fist into an unclenched one then he proceeded to interlace their hands and squeezed.

Declan looked up at him and his frown slipped off. He also squeezed back his hand.

Jordan put his hand on his cheek and aligned their foreheads,
"Don't give me that guilty look, I love you even when you are mad at everything around you."

And then they both shared a smile.

Was I any good?

Dedicated to Adela(I'll post these on ig and tag her over there)