Chapter 6

---------------------> THEY HAD PLANNED IT PERFECTLY, DOWN TO THE VERY LAST MINUTE DETAIL

---------------------> THEY HAD PLANNED IT PERFECTLY, DOWN TO THE VERY LAST MINUTE DETAIL. So, Ara wondered how on terra did she —once again, mind you— had to escape Gringott's Bank the same way as she had done the first time when Regulus, herself and her (adopted but soon to be biological) parents had brainstormed one hundred and two other ways to escape.

In the end, they had stolen not one, not two, but three things from Gringott's, which consisted of the last of its kind gene-altering blood adoption potion from the Potter vault (thank god for her paranoia and for her habit of stuffing everything in the never-ending sling bag she always carried with her everywhere and had thus, managed to bring it with her to the past), the second item was Hufflepuff's Cup from Bellatrix Lestrange's personal vaults (this one they actually had to break into and the horcrux was now safely put into another plastic bag) and lastly, one of the security systems of Gringotts actually, which was their Ukrainian Ironbelly dragon.

They had a truly productive day, as you can probably tell; and just like the last time she had had to escape from Gringott's, Regulus and her rode out the bank on the dragon's back, clutching it's neck tightly and hanging on to their dear lives as it broke out of one of the bank's tall window before they proceeded to ride it all the way to the South of France where her parents were calmly waiting for the two of them with hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies.

Getting almost killed many times was worth it however, since they now processed three horcruxes with them. Only two more to go.

------> 0o0 <------

At Potter Manor: 

Un-plot-able location at Caithness, Scotland:

Sirius looked at the letter in his hand mutely.

James noticed his expression and clapped him on the back. "Are you alright, Padfoot?" He asked with concern.

Sirius wordlessly nodded before handing him the letter. James eyes dropped to the sigil at the bottom of the letter first. The Black coat of arms was neatly printed at the very edge of the letter, making James frown. Nothing good ever came whenever one of the members of that crazy family made contact with Sirius. The last letter Sirius had received had been from his mother, actually, and James had had to hug him tightly as he read out loud that he had been blasted off the family tree.

James' eyes widened as he read the contents of the letter and almost doubled over in shock. "What the—" 

"—Apparently I'm a father," Sirius interrupted, smiling weakly.

"It has to be wrong." James insisted.

Sirius shook his head before sighing. "We used the same principle of the family tree to make the marauders map, remember? The map doesn't lie, and the tree certainly doesn't."