I was nervous as hell but I decided to give it a go. Further than yesterday. I opened the bathroom door and called him in.

He was standing in front of the TV, eyes on screen and fingers played with the remote.

"Bin, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to find an interesting show." His eyes were still fixed on the screen.

"Would you join me to bath, love? If you're interested."

He turned his eyes on me. His eyes were raking down my body, and the remote TV was slipping down from his hand and fell to the ground.

He followed me to the bathroom and took off the remaining of his clothes, left one piece of his underwear. Showing that toned muscles that instantly made me giddy from inside the tub.

He looked like a Men's Health model straight out from the cover page. He stepped inside the tub, joining me in.

"Come here, love. I'll return the message on your neck." I smiled at him.

He closed our distance. Inside the tub, I positioned my self sitting between his thighs, and locked my legs around his waist him between mine. I reached his nape with both my hands and my fingers started to press down on him in circular motions. He closed his eyes in pleasure.

"This is so good, babe." he stretched out his neck.

I ran my fingers down to her shoulder, and back to his nape.

"Can I have this every day? Hours of screening those stocks always give me tense around my neck." He opened his eyes and met mine.

"Sure. I'll give you this message every day before bed."

He closed his eyes, savoring the massage for more minutes. Then he moved his hands caressing my back. Hands brushing off the strap of my top, threatening to untie it off.

The scented candles have lifted up the mood. His eyes were staring at my cleavage above the water and I felt more relaxed around him. I was still shy, but I didn't hold back.

I bit my lip and like getting a signal, he put one hand on my nape and pulled me closer to met his lips. Soon the kiss went wild as I parted my lips welcoming his tongue in.

Our tongue danced for the kiss and his hands started to travel down my curves. I let his hands go wherever he wants. Soon he squeezed my buttocks, caressed my thighs, waist, and back to my nape to support my head from the deepened kiss.

I pulled off and his lustful gaze met mine.

I felt my nipple hardened.

I felt him hardened.

He pulled and lifted me on his lap. I ground my hips to him and I heard my self moaning from the friction.

"You're so sexy, Mrs. Hyun." He said in his husky voice.

"You're not so bad, Mr. Hyun," I teased him and traveled my fingers to his chest and abs.

"You know what I want, baby, but this is about us, not just me, so tell me when I go too far," he breathed to my ear.

I closed my eyes and felt his hands all over me. He untied my top and threw it out of the tub. I lowered my body, dipping down the water, shy of his stare on my bare chest. He pulled me closer and I felt my hard aching nipple pressed on his chest. His hand sneaked from aside and found its way to cup my bosom. Bin squeezed it gently, and I involuntarily moaned.

"Bin..."

"There you go, baby. I like the way you call my name."

My head was spinning off the pleasure as his handwork on the other bosom as well. He squeezed and circled around the peak, before lifting my buttocks up and took one nipple in his mouth. I felt his tongue teasing my nipple inside.

I watched him burying his face on my chest, teasing on my bosoms. Feeling the need for more he stood up and lifted me up by my buttocks. I didn't know how he managed to step out of the bath, carrying me, and balanced himself.

He bought me under the shower and pinned me to the wall. His hand slipped inside my soaked wet bottom. My heart beat faster. I was turned on, but a part of me was still hesitant to go that far. I held his wrist that almost reaching down my slit and breathed, "don't."

He stopped and staring at me.

"I...I'm not-"

"It's okay," he pulled off his hand.

"You haven't found your release. Let me," I held the band of his brief and pulled it down.

"You don't have to."

"I'd love to." I pushed him to the wall, lowered myself, and knelt between his legs.

Bin and his pleasure.

He was working on our love that day, trying to conquer my heart bit by bit, and that night I lost in lust over him.