"Our bathroom? I like that sound. Will some activities happen there?"

"Sure! I like using the bathtub. It's large, I like it! Soaking my self there with some bath bombs and bubbles, even better with scented candles on."

"Our hotel room now, have a large bathtub as well. Why don't you buy some bombs here?"

"Bath bombs."

"Yes. Bath bombs for this evening bath. I'll light the candles for you."

I bit my lip, meeting his gaze. I wasn't sure that he was thinking what I was thinking. But I secretly packed a two-pieces bathing suit in my suitcase... for a certain event. Even though I knew that we were not heading to any beach on this trip.

"Do you have any agenda this evening?" I asked while playing with the bath bombs in my hands.

"I plan this Como trip only to spend it with you. So, I do not have any, if want to have me. Something's on your mind, baby?"

I felt my cheeks getting hot, that I must be blushing. He didn't ask anymore but quickly grabbed the bath bombs from my hands and brought them to the cashier to pay. Once the bath bombs and scented candles being collected, he took me out of the store and we roamed back in the Bellagio streets.

This time, we were holding hands. He acted like he was not the Hyun Bin I have taken care of the messes was for years. He was charming, flirty still, but a total gentleman. Unlike how he treated his dates I knew.

I felt kinda different. I felt special.

We spent the days in Bellagio and went back to the hotel after dinner. I sat, half throwing my body to the bed. Tired. I leaned on the headboard and saw him taking off his watch and pulled up his sleeve.

"Are you tired, baby?" he held my feet.

I instantly jumped, not being used to be touch around there. He chuckled but kept massaging my feet.

"I'm going to bath," I said.

"Wait here. I'm going to fill the tub for you."
He sat up and went to the bathroom.

A minuter later he came back to the bed and resumed the feet massage.

"Are you always this sweet to your girls?" I asked, curious, even though I knew what I want to hear.

"No. Only you. I never lasted more than a day with the same girl."

"You must be really bored right now, being with me for days."

"I'm not. There are so many things I want to do with you. When you're ready."

"It's sad to know the latest update, that if Choi Jaewook succeeds then no reelection for President Hyun and I'll be out of the picture soon."

"I won't let you go."

"I have signed the prenup."

"I have not."

"What? Then now it's not valid anymore. It has to be signed before the wedding."

"I know. I refuse to."

That was touching. I started to meltdown. Did he really like me that much? One of the main reasons I held back of my self was the prenup itself. I was afraid if we cross the line, then I get pregnant and all.

"I think your bath is almost ready." He put my feet down.

I got down from the bed and disappeared behind the bathroom door to change into my bathing suit. I lit the candle and dropped the bath bombs into the large tub inside our bathroom.