"Tell me when we met you,why were surprised about me being human?"I tilt my head to the side.

"It's related to the magic crisis...you see here in Daemos we used to have humans living here...they are the source of our magic but then...the human population in Daemos is decreasing until there was one human left which we held captive in a magical barrier but somehow...the barrier was broken and inside the barrier was the deceased body of the last human in Daemos...and with that magic here is Daemos is decreasing in a rapid rate.."She explained to me which made my heart shatter into a million peices...My eyes were wide open.

I was still processing of what she said which was a bit overwhelming for me.'The humans here were their sorce of magic?I feel sick of this place and it's people..'I started to rethink the times with the boys were they just playing with us?Using us for our magic which we don't even have!I was enraged by this but I kept it inside of me not wanting to fight someone.biting my lip in the process as it draws blood on how hard I bit my lip.

"So...all the humans here were killed just for magic?"I asked her as she nodded.Which made me look down on the table tears forming into my eyes.."Your world is so cruel...how can you live like this?!"I exclaimed.

"It's our way of living...we find love,kindness,humility,sympathy or any of those things they are not the things we are supose to care about here in Daemos..just hate,war,and destruction..that's it"she clarified.Which made a single tear trickle down my face."You humans show more emotions that we daemos do..that's why your kind is so weak..."She continued,she then stands up from her chair and went to her brewing area.

I just sat there with my head down as tears streaming down from my face.'This must be a nightmare...I don't want it to be real..please don't be real..'I thought,I wipped my tears away and saw the book in my hands'I almost forgot I have it with me..'I then flipped some pages and saw a picture of the newly recruited guards.I looked at each and everyone of them and saw two familiar looking ones.My eyes wided when I saw Leif and Noi in the picture.

I started to giggle'Oh my Irene look at them!Wearing armor awe so cute!Although..they haven't changed...'I thought with a small smile on my face.I then skimmed through the book and saw Rhys with an old lady who looks very familiar'Huh...he's so nerdy before!But now he's just a smart ass..'I looked closer at the old lady beside him and realized it was the same old lady in Asch's family photo.'Asch's grandmother...she must be Rhys'teacher..they seem really close..'I thought continuing to scan the book.

I then saw a picture of a man wearing shiny silver armor a dark blue broad sword in his hands.And the word on top of him was 'General'My eyes wided when I realized who it was.."Pierce?"I mumbled which made Lady Bish turn to look at me.

"One of the best gererals here in the kingdom...He was prodigy,skills that can wipe out an entire village..he was feared by all..even my husband who took his role from him.Pierce decides to become Asch's loyal guards...I don't know the reason why he decided to forfit the role of gereral..He won countless battles agaisnt other kingdoms of Daemos...which is why he's in the royal archives.."She explained to me as she mixes some potions.

'Woah...I never knew Pierce was that powerful...but he was so kind..how can a man like him wipe out an entire village by himself?He is a force to be reckoned with..Then why in the hell is he acting like a soft giant?!Uhhgggg so confusing!!'I complained in my thoughts.All the sudden I heard church bell ringing which seems a bit odd..When I realized it everthing is slowly turning black.Lady Bish then faced me with her eye wide open.

"W-What are you doing?!"She questioned looking at me in shock.I was confused why was she looking at me like that.

"What do you mean?W-wait everything is getting darker..and why are there church bells ringing?!"I started to panic which is not good for my anxiety at all.

"Your fading...I can't let you do that!I was going to test you with some of my potions an–" "Your going to make me an experiment?!What the hell lady!"I interjected as the whole room turned black.

~•Dream ended•~

I woke up sweating and panting,I looked around the room and realized I'm back at Ava's apartment.Which made me sigh in releif'Oh my Irene..That was weird..'I then felt something beside me,I flipped my blanket as my eyes wided in shock it was the book from my dream'H-How did it get here?What the hell is happening?'I stand up from my bed as I grabbed the book and placed inside the bed side drawer and closed it.

I layed back down on my bed and looked up in the ceiling'What is wrong with me?This is really weird now..I have a bad feeling about this..'I checked my phone to see it was
2:35 am I groaned as I opened my phone and saw my wattpad open.

'Oh...I fell asleep while reading Shoto Todoroki x reader..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello hello everyone!New chapter is here!!Yeeeeeee PLUS ULTRA!!
Hehe I've been watching BNHA well re-watch and reading the manga as well..My fav boi is Mr.Icy-Hot Shoto!!
Hope you enjoy!

❤💙💚💛💜