II - I Lost a Friend.

Beginne am Anfang

The most eligible bachelor in our nation, he is the sweetest prince we've ever—

The subject of the trending article couldn't read anymore. Tossing the phone away with a quick flick of his wrist, he fell backwards onto his king sized California bed.

He couldn't stand to see how amazing people thought he was. They didn't know that the prince they saw was barely the tip of a vast iceberg, one that stretched for hundreds of feet underwater.

If they knew the truth, they'd never look up to him the way they do now.

"My prince!" His loud-as-shit friend cut short his mental soliloquy.

"It's too early in the morning for your voice to exceed a hundred decibels, Jin," the prince groaned, sitting up on his bed.

"You grouch," his older friend sneered, "It clearly wasn't early enough to send girls flying out the window, was it?"

"What else should I have done? Ask the woman I paid to sleep with me to come to breakfast with my father?" He roared, annoyed at his nosy companion.

"Jimin, Jimin. You're too crabby," Jin shuddered, plopping down on the royal bed, "You're so much more skittish than usual. Are you sure you didn't do something stupid?"

The Prince of Sykaria internally scoffed.

He didn't just do something stupid, he did her over and over again.

And guess what? He'd do her again.

"I didn't," he got up and walked into his attached balcony, tracing the perfect bone white wall with his fingertips. He stared outside at what had been the most beautiful sight he'd seen in his entire life, until Greece.

"Oh, you lucky man. Snagged some Greek goddess, didn't you?" He gave him a slow once over before breaking out into a silly grin upon seeing his friend's faltering facade, "Hoseok's a flipping genius. He's never wrong. That's why you went off social media for a month too, right?"

Jimin sighed.

Probably for the first time in his life, he'd gone totally MIA for a whole month.

He couldn't help it.

That woman, Aphrodite had consumed his entire being with her stunning honey eyes, diverting him from what he loved most: his people. Somehow, she'd managed to reach deep down and pull out the Park Jimin who believed in himself.
He'd spent a whole month with her. A whole damn month. That was more time than he'd ever spent with one woman.

Even he didn't understand this sudden change of heart.

"Piss off, Seokjin."

"After all I've done for you, you ungrateful shit toad, you couldn't even get me a tan, ripped Greek god. I shouldn't even be talking to you right now," he humphed, turning on his heel and storming out of the room.

The platinum blond male shook his head, wondering where in the world his imbecile of a friend got such creative expletives. Probably in the same place he picked up the guts to speak to him in that manner.

Jimin didn't mind. Jin was probably the only person apart from his father whom Jimin would consider as family.

He'd practically grown up with him anyways.