I still make her mine

Start from the beginning

They went to beach because Rose begged on him.

"So you are Rose boyfriend?" Kyungsoo asks.

Jimin smile faded. That's right. The girls begging to bring Do Kyungsoo with them. At the end, Jimin lose. They bring him along. He looks at him.
"Not yet but if you dare to touch her, you wouldn't get away from me." Jimin warn.

"Woah, chill dude. I wouldn't take her from you. Besides, I already have a crudh on someone." Kyungsoo says.

"You did?" Jimin asks.

"Yup. Anyway, Rose's sweet girl. You really lucky to have her." Kyungsoo says.

Jimin chuckle and looks at her. Her smile, really make his day.

Lucky? Lucky or not, fate or not, destiny or not, I still...make her mine.

"Jiminie!! Let's play!!!" Rose yells.

The boys exchange looks, then smirks. They run towards them and join it. Jimin splash the water to Rose. She giggles and fight back.

Then, an idea come to his mind. He smirks and splash the water to Rose again. While Rose close her eyes to prevent her eyes from water, Jimin hide himself in water.

Rose giggles and open her eyes.

"Hm? Where is he?" Rose looks around but no sign of him.

"Jimin?" She calls.

She starts to panic. She think Jimin drown. Her eyes start go get teary as she think about it.

"Jimin!!" Rose yells.

Suddenly, someone lifting her from down. She startled and look down, there's Jimin hold her on his shoulder.

"YAH!! I THOUGHT YOU DROWN!!" Rose yells and wipes her tears.

"Are you crying?" Jimin can't believe that she easy to get cry.

"No!! I'm not." Rose denied.

Jimin just chuckle. "You bad at lying."

Rose puffed her cheeks. Jimin laughed at her cuteness.

~~~~~

"Okay, let me try." Jungkook clenched his fist and punch the bag.

The game show the record of his punch strength and it was 550. Jungkook jump in excited.

"That what we call punch, dude." Jungkook smirks at Kyungsoo and Jimin.

"Yeah whatever." Jimin rolled her eyes.

Nayeon laughs at both of them. Now, they're at arcade, having fun. Rose grab the ball and throw it in the goal.

"You good at it, Rose." Jimin praises her.

"I did? How about you try?" Rose give the ball to him.

"No. I already professional at it." Jimin declined. Act like arrogant with his proud smirk.

"Come on, just one goal." Rose begging.

She lifted her gaze with puppy eyes. Jimin heart beating so fast. He try to look away but he can't. It too adorable.

"Fine." Jimin sigh.

"Yeayyyyy!!!!" Rose squealing and give the ball to Jimin.

Jimin take it. He try to target it first before throw it. Soon he found the right position, he throw it but someone push him from behind. It make him throw it at the wrong way.

"What? Who-" Jimin turn around and no one.

He looks at Rose, she just titled her head in confused. Jimin narrowed his eyes and look in front back. He take the ball and act like he want to throw it.

Before he throw it, he turn around fastly.

"Woah!!" Before Rose could fall, Jimin grab her waist.

"You are naughty girl, Rose." Jimin smirks. She giggles.

"You deserve a punishment, baby." Jimin smirks.

Rose stick out her tougue and run. Jimin chuckle while shakes his head in amused.

"Hey!! I'm not doing anything to you yet!!" Jimin ran after her.

CONTINUE~