I still make her mine

Jimin waiting for her answer while Rose looks at him with fear. Jimin grip on her wrist become tight.

"Jimin..." Rose mumbled.

"Who did that to you? How you get all this bruise and scar?" Jimin glares at her.

He clenched his jaw. Rose try to hold the pain on her wrist. She too scared to talk, Jimin angry expression is scary. Jimin finally reach his limits.

"ANSWER ME!!!!" Jimin yells.

Rose flinched, she starts to cry. Tears dripping from her face and it make Jimin expression softened. His grip on her wrist become loosened.
Rose pull her wrist back and sits on the bed. She burts into tears and it ache Jimin heart. The room was silence. They only can heard sobbing and crying.

Sira who's look at them feel sad.

Did I...hurt her?

Jimin knee down and hold her hands who cover her face.

"Rose..." Jimin calls. Rose shakes her head.

"Rose, I'm sorry. I just-" Jimin couldn't finish his sentences.

He look at her wrist and it leave red marks around it. Jimin looks down, felt guilty about what he did.

"I hurt you. I can't help myself, seeing those wounds on you, make me mad for who did it." Jimin explains.

Rose lifted her gaze and looks at him. She touch his cheeks and Jimin looks at her.

"No one did this to me." Rose admitted. Jimin frowned.

"What you mean by...no one?" Jimin asks. Rose play with her fingers.

Jimin saw she did that many times already. Rose let out a sigh before talks.

"I did it." Rose answered.

Jimin eyes widen. "You...You hurt yourself?"

"Before I met Lisa, I have no friend at all. Too many problem in my life. My step-father always make me as a punching bag and I fell on depression."

"I hurt myself to release my stress. After I met Lisa, she helps me get out from depression. I become happy and be more happy after meet you and the others."

Rose smiles with tears on her face. Jimin can't belive that she get through that by herself. He maybe stalked her, but not everything about her he know.

"I'm sorry that you get through all of that by yourself." Jimin whispers and hugs her.

"You don't have to be sorry. Thanks to that cruel life. It make me strong." Rose chuckle.

You already a strong girl from start, Rose.

~~~~~

Lisa, Rose and Nayeon run towards the water.

"BEACH!!!!" they yelled.

Jimin shakes his head in amused. Jungkook sits on the sand and take out his camera. Jimin got his off day and bting Jungkook out too. He decide to spend time with his girl.

Obsession On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara