The collector of wills

Rivière-du-Beaumont, January 3rd, 1892:

I, Emilio Mello, son of Enzo Mello and Augusta Almeida, do hereby revoke all my previous Wills and solemnly declare that this is to be my Last Will and Testament, which I make on this day the third of January, 1892.

I declare to be acting of my own free will and possess a sound mind. This Will is made by me in the absence of any persuasion and coercion and out of my own independent decision.

I hereby bequeath the following assets and possessions to my wife, Elisa Mello:

1. My house, with address 836 Prince Hill, Rivière-du-Beaumont.

2. My personal savings account, as well as the contents of vault 1305, both under my name, at the Imperial Bank of Beaumont, with address 110 King's Road, Rivière-du-Beaumont.

3. Any other possessions not mentioned here but of which I am the sole owner.

I also declare that the aforementioned vault 1305, as well as its contents, are to remain undisclosed to all parties unrelated to this Will and Testament. In the spirit of surrendering to a transparent and appropriate legal process, I state the vault holds numerous literary creations of my own. These texts are to remain unpublished. It is my Last Will for these works to be destroyed upon my death. I hereby forbid the ownership, reproduction, distribution or transmission in any form or by any means of any of the books and literary creations currently kept within vault 1305, and of which I am the sole creator and owner.

I hereby appoint Elisa Mello, my wife, to carry out this, my Last Will, as well as all clauses pertaining to vault 1305.