"Something's wrong with him, and I've seen enough" she said.

"Where is he anyway?!" I asked.

"Well" Chantel turned to the girls "he didn't exactly say where"

"Then how should we know?!" I was getting frustrated! This is so annoying!

"He said you're the only one who knows" Helena said, without even looking at me.

"He said place where he feels safe" Chantel said.

"A place where he spends time alone" Cassy said.

I still don't get it.

"Could you stop giving me clues and start telling me where?!" I said.

"A place where he could think." Jade said.

"A place where he is at ease".

Everyone seemed to be saying something, and I turned to Helena to see if she had to say something, and she did. She gave me the closest answer to my question...

"A place where he finds inner peace" she said.

A place where Luke finds inner peace...of course!

The Ilkley Moor.

***

I was driving slowly and swiftly because I didn't really have enough driving experieces. Mom taught me how to drive the week after I turned fourteen but, I don't think it was worth it. If I crash this car, Helena will kill me! Or, maybe she'll kill herself. She's the one who insisted I should use her car to find Luke.

I drived myself to the same spot where Luke and I sat together during the dance, where he told me the reason why this is his comfort zone and where we sang together.

To my surprise, I saw his car. I parked Helena's car next to his and I immediately got down without locking the doors because nobody's around. Nobody would steal this car or something.

Anyways, I approached Luke's car, and he wasn't in there! But the driver's door is wide open. Later on, I heard some kind of sound of breaking glass nearby. Glass, or bottle, I don't know. I tried to follow the breaking glass sound, and I saw Luke...drinking?! Drinking what?! I looked on, and he seemed drunk. The next thing I know, he threw a bottle in the Moor and he collapsed on the ground.

"Lucas!" I yelled, and I ran towards him and helped him up. He did smell like alcohol. Confirmed! He's drunk.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked, holding him.

"I already told you!" he pointed at the Moor "Deep Peace!"

"Drinking?! Is that what you call deep peace?!"

He let out a deep breath...not good!

"Shit!" I covered my nose "That was nasty!"

He gave a small laugh and pinched my cheeks.

"You are soooo cute!!!" he said while pinching my cheeks.

"Stop it!" I shrugged him "C'mon! Let's get you to Grace Randolph before somebody catches us again!"

He was really unconscious so, I had to help him up as we made our way to the cars.

"Damn it!" I said.

Luke's drunk so obviously, he can't drive! And, I can't leave his car behind!

I opened the passenger's door of Helena's car and made Luke sit down. As I was putting his seatbelt on, I could see tears running down his eyes.