Regarding updates...

Hey y'all so I've decided to write the rest of the book so (5-7 chps around that) and post it all at once so you guys won't have to wait on me.

I'm going to finish typing the last 5 chapters of black rose and then type the last 5-7 of it ended with a lie.

I'm sorry for keeping y'all waiting. I just got bored of "it ended with a lie." I don't normally plan my stories out so I couldn't even force myself to write the story if wanted to.

I don't wanna rush it and give u guys something boring. I hope u understand. I will update the last couple of chapters most likely this week.

Keep ur notifications on I will announce it sometime this week.

While I took a tiny break I decided to do a write a new story it's called.

"Black Rose" While your waiting you can check it out. If not you can check my other story it's called "Broken Fantasy"

I'll give a lil preview down below..

*~*

Plot:  All it took is one glance for Rose Romano to fall in love with Elliot Li.

Rose Romano is bold, straightforward, beautiful, and outgoing. She's the captain of the "Angels," an ice skating team. Everyone likes her and are friends with her. She's the life of the party they'd say.

Elliot Li he is shy, smart, kind, respectful, and a gentleman. He is also a part of the swimming team. He doesn't get angry quickly, but what happens when Rose stops him by his locker for the first time. Then says...

"I love you"

Updates: Everyday

Plot: Audrey Anderson is forced to marry her best friends boyfriend Connor Black

"What did I say, Audrey? It's final! Now leave," he said and gave me the look.
The look that told me that I should stop. I clenched my hands tightly. I felt my nails scrape against my skin. I looked down at my hands to see marks and smile, but it quickly went away. No, don't even think about it, I thought. I raised my head to find his nose right against the file again.

"Just give me-"

"No, Audriana this is final, you are getting married," I flinched at his tone. He never spoke to me this way before.

The tears finally let loose and ran down my red cheeks from all the anger. I felt helpless, but more importantly powerless.

I can't marry my best friend's boyfriend.

Story: Completed

It  Ended With A LieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara