Jimin rolled his eyes and huffed while crossing his arms againsg his chest. "You caught me off guard." He rolled his eyes while pretending to be mad but both of them knew he was happy. And he got entertained by watching the sunny day of Seoul in the summer of June.

When the car came to a stop in front of a very tall building, he searched for a black face mask inside the small compact board of the dashboard. Momentarily, as he slid the black strings around his ears while looking at the small mirror, his eyes stopped on the empty carseat behind him; already missing his little angel.

"Stop worrying." Jungkook brought him back by gently holding his left hand between his. A reasurring smile calmed the writer down but he also noticed how his own boyfriend was also worried but right now he wanted to enjoy their own time together. "Reservation under Jeon Jungkook." The actor spoke to the waitress behind the counter at the entrance just after they entered through the entrance a few feet away from the elevator.

The black porsche was already driven to the parking by the valet. With wondering eyes, the writer observed the familiar restaurant he'd been to a few times in prior years, its vibe was completely high class. "Since when... You had this all planned out." Jimin then realized it and let out a sarcastic chuckle. Of course, he was the calmest too.

"Might as well enjoy it," Jungkook teased and when the waitress wearing a high pony tail full of her straight blonde dyed hair took out two menus and began to guide the way for them, Jimin linked his left arm around the actor's right.

"Oh, I will. It's not every day my gorgeous boyfriend takes me out on a date to Bicena." Jimin licked his lips while his boyfriend was left to internally feel so proud of himself.

He did enjoy himself. Every second he ate part of the full course meal from 4.3 star restaurant, his body welcomed all the nutrients and his tongue had a blast. Jungkook as well. He had missed eating out in restaurants like this, the food was exquisite.

Their date did not end in Bicena. They continued spending time together throughout the whole afternoon; two adults in love with each other that just needed to be side by side in complete happiness for time to tick fast. Jimin couldn't remember the last time he'd had such a day without little Si Woo's presence as did Jungkook, but work also kept him busy, more than he wanted it to.

When the couple got back to their own apartment, Jungkook saw the clock on his watch tick 20:56. "Yoongi texted. They just finished playing fortress and he's about to shower them together but with shorts on so they can get ready for bed." Jimin held his left chest just right above his heart and sighed. The relief that his baby boy was safe meant everything for him. "I texted him I didn't mind if they showered without the shorts."

"That's good. I'm going to make some popcorn. Choose a movie from my collection. I'm prepared for cuddling." Jungkook stretched his arms and let out a yawn while walking to the kitchen.

"Let's watch Titanic." Jimin began unbottoning the first two buttons of the light blue dress shirt he wore.

"I'm not up for watching Jack die after saving Rose. But if you want me to cry, let's do it." Jungkook faked a sniffle and heard a groan coming from the writer. He knew what he was doing to the older.

"You're so manipulative. Okay! Let's watch... What about Midnight in Paris? I like that movie." Jimin observed how his boyfriend scrunched his nose first and then pushed his lips forward. The actor was clearly opposed to watching that movie again for the third time since the beginning of 2023.

"You want to watch Avengers Endgame, don't you? I'm going to have to clean up your tears off the floor as soon as the movie is finished." Jimin rolled his eyes and dramatically lifted his right hand, his palm faced himself just as he looked at Jungkook's blinking eyes. "And I..." He acted a pant. "—am... Iron Man." He snapped his middle finger against his thumb and then let out background noises of wind while analyzing the actor's expression.