"He should've been here. He should've..." the words fell short. His voice had gone hoarse again. My breath hitched, a feeling of sadness washed over me. Wilbur fell quiet, before responding.

"I know, Tommy. I know."

Our peace was soon disrupted by the arrival of the others.

A6d's POV:
It's been ages since I last saw everyone. Had we reunited on any other circumstances, it would've been nostalgic. Beautiful even. Perhaps in another world, another ending, we would be celebrating.

The atmosphere was hush, solemn. It felt heavy inside our chest, yet the air was light as a feather. The sky was a stunning crystal blue and the grass, a crisp viridescent green. A gorgeous day. It was less sad, more sentimental. Meaningful.

And yet, we had gathered around the 3 gravestones.

Techno, Dream, and Bad.

They should've been here today, but they aren't.

George had came, which was a surprise to everyone. Last I heard, he had locked himself in his room for days, refusing to let go of the broken mask of Dream. How Sapnap coaxed him out was unbeknownst to me.

Knelt in front of the middle stone, one with an engraved cake, was Skeppy. He hadn't gotten up for 20 minutes now. He'd just been staring at it blankly.

Strolling over, I squeezed his shoulder gently, flashing a sympathetic look.

"You and Bad... you guys were something special," I said, glancing away sadly.

Skeppy was quiet for a moment. He just sighed. Standing up straight, he stuffed his hands into his suit pocket.

"You were his friend too. Bad wrote his heading based to us, you know."

My breath stuttered. I smiled wistfully.

"Did he?"

Leaning down, I trailed my finger across the intricate engraving.

Love transcends death, may my end mark a new beginning in another life.
-To my soulmates and best friends, Skeppy and A6d.

I breathed out heavily, looking up to avoid tears.

"He really knows how to make us cry, doesn't he?" I said, turning back to Skeppy. He had already began.

Pulling into a tight embrace, he whispered, "I miss him. He was a gift."

Wilbur's POV:
Upon the grief and sorrow, I noticed the absence of a particular person. He wasn't standing among the mourning, but further away, almost standoffish. Alone in the distance, under the shade of an old oak tree.

Slipping away, I approached said person.

"Deo," I called, he gave a curt nod in response.

"Not with the others?" I said, looking curiously to him. He stared forward blankly.

"Not my room to intrude. I never really knew them. Would ruin the moment," he said sadly.

I observed his face, taking account for his dark eyes. Blindness really messes you up. He seemed to have noticed my silence, and continued to speak.

"This place used to be my home."

I tilted my head, "what happened?"

"Sent Schlatt back. It took away everything I loved."

My mouth fell closed, I looked away guiltily, "I see..."

He just sighed.

"I've lost my family, my memories, even my vision. I have nothing left to give.  Nothing but my existence."

My brows knitted, I eyed him suspiciously, "what are you suggesting?"

He gave me a solemn stare and a soft grin.

"I can play with dimensions, Wilbur. I can send everyone back. To a world without the powers. A normal world. All in exchange for my existence."

"Are you crazy! No one will remember you! You'll fade..." I trailed off, before asserting, "You can't do this."

He just sighed, "maybe it's not for me to pick. Maybe it's up to someone else."

He turned to you. The reader.

"If you had a chance to replay their story, would you take it?"

-THE AMBIGUOUS ENDING-

A/N: This ending played out a lot nicer in my head. I'm not extremely happy with it, but it's okay. I like when you can pick your own ending, so here it is. Anyways! Thank you all for reading! It's thanks to you guys that I finished, so pat yourselves on the back! Hope you enjoyed and have a nice rest of your day. Or sleep, I dunno, depends on your time.