i. | a murderer from space

Indra walked towards Clarke, drawing her sword. "That traitor is the reason my village was slaughtered by your people."

Falo was a bit pained to hear someone call him a traitor, she had known him her entire life and she never once thought he would betray them for the enemy.

He was like a brother to her.

Lexi shot up from her throne chair. "Pleni!" she yelled. Indra glared Clarke until she forced herself to move away as Lexa stared Indra down. Once Indra stood on the other side of the tent, Lexa shifted her attention to Clarke and walked down the steps onto the ground Clarke stood on. "You sat you can turn Reapers back into men?" she asked.

"Yes." Clarke nodded.

"Then prove it," Lexa hissed, venom laced in each word. "Show me Lincoln."

___

AS Falo and the others trudge along the hidden path towards the metallic and technologic dropship, where there laid the three-hundred dead warriors that should've been the ones to live instead of Skaikru.

They should've died a long time ago.

Falo had this deep feeling that this was all a trap to kill Lexa and try to take the position as Commander in order for the war to stop, an action that would not be taken lightly for the other clans would never allow it.

Once they reached the dropship, Falo had to force back a gasp, her muscles tightening as she looked it all over. Ashened corpses laid on the ground littered everywhere, the smell of it was putrid, which made her want to gag and vomit, but she held herself together the best she could. She'd never smelt something as disgusting as burnt corpses.

Falo stuck right by Lexa's side, wary of Clarke and whoever would be inside waiting for them to turn Lincoln back into a normal human being.

When Clarke climbed the ladder to the second floor of the dropship, everyone else followed right after her. Cries from a female filled the air, which made Falo wonder what was happening.

Once everyone had all made it up the ladder, a brunette was sobbing and sitting beside a dead body, which caused Falo to step closer to get a better look. Her heart completely dropped when she saw his face, she clutched her stomach and turned away.

Lincoln.

Indra shot a cold glare at Clarke, this was definitely a trap of some sort. It wasn't to take the title from Lexa, but it was to waste their time from killing the Skaikru murderer.

The commander looked at Falo then to Indra, giving them both a nod, her eyes full of sadness. Quickly, everyone pulled out their swords except for Falo, who hunched over, trying not to throw up.

"Kill them all." Indra hissed, venom dripping from each word.

The same moment Indra ordered that, Clarke and her people pulled out their guns, pointing it at Falo and the others.

"Why did you take us here? Was it to save Finn?" Falo snapped, whirling her body around towards Clarke, trying her hardest to fight back tears.

Clarke ignored what Falo said, gazing back at Lexa. "Please, you don't have to do this."

"You lied, and you're out of time." Lexa said, glaring her down.

Falo went to kill one of Clarke's people dashing over to Lincoln, but stopped short when she watched the woman hit the middle of his chest with a weapon of some sort.

"Hit him again." Clarke ordered the older woman.

The second time they hit his body, Lincoln sharply gasped, his eyes snapping open.

They had done the impossible. They were miracle workers, and that surprised the grounder's.

_____

FALO gazed over the hundreds of people who were relieved to see Finn had given himself up to avenge their friends or family, which honestly made her happy to see her people happy, too.

As the Skaikru camp gates opened, a pitied Clarke Griffin slowly made her way up the hill. Falo arched an eyebrow, wondering what she was doing.

Falo stepped forward, pointing her sword at Clarke, but Clarke surprisingly pushed herself into the tip of it.

"I'm here to talk to the commander," Clarke informed. "Let me through."

"Let her pass." Lexa demanded. Falo stepped to the side and allowed Clarke to speak to Lexa.

Another few minutes passed as everyone watched Finn lower his head in defeat, before Clarke approached him, speaking something to him and giving him one last kiss.

Suddenly, his head dropped onto her shoulder, Clarke's hand was holding onto something near his abdomen that wasn't his shirt.

She gave him a merciful death, so he didn't have to suffer the thousand cuts.

Falo and Indra exchanged glances, taking a harsh step forward, only for Lexa to stop them. Lexa glared at them, daring them to act out more on this. before she spoke. "It is done!"

A few screams of pain echoed in Falo's ears, causing her to squeeze her eyes shut.

It is done.