lxxi. | "seem like aliens to me"

♔␈♔

♔␈♔

FALO HEARD ABOUT the dead man in a suit with bullet holes on him that Clarke found, and the man who asked for Clarke and Falo by name. She wanted to see what these people were about, what they were made of, and what the hell they wanted from her and Clarke. This matter was not going to be civil for they probably had Bellamy, Echo, Gabriel. . . and Octavia as hostages.

Earlier, Falo did try to comfort Raven again, but Raven pushed her away like they weren't hugging only hours ago. It was what she did to Clarke. Raven needed time that they did not have, and she knew that. She hoped that as they walked the field to the shield that Raven would be studying the man in the suit, if he were a man.

"Falo and Clarke Griffin, thank you for-" the suspicious man began.

Clarke aimed her gun at him. "Where are my friends?"

"Your friends killed three of mine. I believe you have one of their bodies. I'll need her back." he explained.

Falo squinted her eyes. "This shield isn't bulletproof."

He smiled. "Good. That means we can shoot, too."

On cue, a bunch of men in the same suit as the one they found came out of thin air as if they had been invisible. Falo widened her eyes. What kind of people were they about to deal with? This wasn't good for their people. They clearly had technology they didn't.

The man continued, "Your friends are safe for now."

"For now?" Falo inquired.

"What the hell does that mean? Who are you?" Miller added to the question.

He replied with, "We are the disciples of a greater truth, and we need your help, Falo, Clarke. Our leader believes the two of you are the key to winning the Last War mankind will ever wage."

"Just that, huh?" Niylah asked.

"Come with us, Falo," he turned to Clarke. "Or Clarke. You have my word, you'll be unharmed."

Miller scoffed, "You're out of your mind if you think either of them are going-"

"Clarke will go." Falo told them, causing everyone to lower their guns. "But you have to return my people."

"Done. We'll retrieve them. You can meet them at the bridge."

"Bridge?" Clarke asked.