i. | a murderer from space

♔︎︎␈♔︎

♔︎︎␈♔︎

FALO STOOD NEXT TO LEXA WITHIN the commander's tent where her throne was. Falo had her hands behind her back, listening to the chattering of the twelve clan army standing right outside, ready to attack the sky people at any given moment.

They were meeting with the sky people's leader, which Falo didn't like that Lexa was willing to negotiate with them. She despised them for killing innocents, for invading their home, and for destroying it as they pleased.

Anything they touched was burned down to the ground.

They wanted a war, and that was what Falo and her people were giving them, or at least wanted to give them.

The tension in the room was already thick as they waited, so when the sky girl walked in with a warrior behind her, she quickly got extremely uncomfortable, her eyes darting between Lexa's guards.

"You're the one who burned three-hundred of my warriors alive." The Commander spoke, knowingly twirling around a sharpened dagger between her fingers in hopes to make the girl feel intimidated.

Falo clenched her jaw tightly, her hand gripping onto the hilt of her sword, not daring to say anything unpleasant in case it angered Lexa.

"You're the one who sent them there to kill us." The blond girl hissed, stating the obvious as Lexa did.

Falo would've let out a scoff of annoyance and anger if it were her place to do so. Was the Skaikru girl really this dumb? Her people were the first ones who started the war by invading their homeland.

The commander jammed her dagger into the arm of her wooden throne she sat in beside Falo and Indra. "Do you have an answer for me, Clarke of the sky people?"

"I've come to make you an offer." Clarke informed the commander of the twelve clans.

Falo cocked her head, wondering what she was about to propose, her eyebrows raising in curiosity.

"This is not a negotiation." Lexa glared darkly at the girl.

Falo crossed her arms over her chest, eyeing the girl. "Heda, she ste wasting oso gou gon buy gou ga fraga," she shouted. "Ai na frap op em krei oso na hon daun boy emo call Finn!"

The boy they called Finn murdered an entire village with a single gun while his friends stood by and let him do it. If it were Falo's decision, she would've wiped out Skaikru a long time ago to end the war for temporary peace before another war broke out.