i. | a murderer from space

Start from the beginning

"Falo." The commander warned, glaring at her second in command, aka the general of her twelve clan army. Falo scowled as Indra looked at her.

"I can help you beat the mountain men." Clarke told Lexa, desperation filling her voice, as she had a feeling they were talking about Finn or killing her.

Lexa lifted her chin up in interest, waving her hand. "Go on." she demanded.

Clarke sighed in relief. "Hundreds of your people are trapped inside Mount Weather. Kept in cages. Their blood is used as medicine."

Falo was taken aback, her gaze dropping to the floor in pure shock that the Mountain Men would stoop so low, but then again those people would do anything to keep themselves alive.

"How do you know this?" Lexa inquired, gripping onto the hilt of her silver dagger in pure anger.

"Because I saw them," Clarke simply stated. "My people are prisoners there too. I was one of them."

Indra scoffed in disbelief. "Lies," she looked Clarke up and down. "No one escapes the mountain."

"I did," Clarke emphasized to convince them believe her. "With Anya. We fought our way out together."

Falo chuckled, licking her dry lips together. "That's not true. She died in a fire because of you."

Clarke pressed her lips into a line before she reached inside her jacket pocket, causing every warrior within the room to place their hands on their swords. Clarke stared Lexa down as she pulled out a lock of brunette hair that was braided.

Lexa blinked in surprise upon seeing what she held in between her fingers before Clarke spoke up. "She told me you were her second. I'm sure she'd want you have this." the blond headed girl handed the lock of brunette hair to Lexa.

Through shock, Lexa held it within her hands, clutching tightly onto it as everyone else within the room stared at Clarke, burning holes through the front of her head.

"We don't know it's hers." Indra spoke up.

"Shof op Indra," Lexa snapped, still staring at the lock of hair. "Anya was my mentor before I was called to lead my people," Lexa placed the hair inside a bowl beside her. "Did she die well?"

"Yes," Clarke quickly answered. "By my side, trying to get a message to you."

"What message?"

"The only way to save both our people is if we join together."

Indra grinned. "Those who are about to die will say anything."

Lexa nodded in agreement. "I'm still waiting for an offer, Clarke."

Clarke swallowed thickly, training her gaze on only Lexa. "The Mountain Men are turning your people into Reapers. I can turn them back."

Falo and Indra both took a step forward. "Impossible!" they hissed at the same time, not believing a word Clarke was saying to them.

Indra glanced to Lexa. "Heda, Ai beja daun yu let Ai frag op em!" she yelled in anger.

Clarke gasped, getting overwhelmed. "I've done it with Lincoln!"