Chapter 2- The Journal Begins

Start from the beginning

Identify Him and learn about Him, because when you understand just who you belong to, you will learn that you are created for only one purpose... His Ibadah. He is Allah Azzawajal. He doesn't need us. It is us who need Him. He is the Rabb of the light and the darkness. He is the creator of heaven and hell and each angel and jinn and mankind and everything else. We belong to Him and to Him is our return. He created our hearts and heartbeats. And He made the blood flow through our veins. Each time we bow in sujood, we bow to Him and yet are we fulfilling the right of that sajda over us? When you stand to pray Salah, does the world disappear from our heads? The one who deserves our very breaths, is the master of everything. He doesn't need it and yet He accepts it graciously from us. Do we think that He is unable to destroy us and bring someone who is more deserving of His worship than we are? Wallahi No! It is just by His Grace that we live to see another day!

Are we ready to face Him on that day? Do we have enough deeds to show Him? Deeds done just for His' sake? No! We are so undeserving of the grace He bestows and yet He does not hesitate to give us more. He is the one who is our everything. He is the centre of our whole universe! The One who is worshipped at every second by the beings created by noor and yet He holds our Ibadah with more love when we do so! Do deeds for His sake! Pray Salah, give charity, do hajj, do dawah! Everything for His sake. And then you will see that your life will become an offering for our Rabb. He is the centre of our Ibadah and our sujood. He is the one whose praises are so vast, that if I take the skies as my pages and the sea as my ink to write His praises, then I will exhaust them both but His praises will continue! Understand this though- The more you will trust Allah, the more He will amaze you. When you realise just what a sujood is, you will learn that you are in love with Him.The sujood is Him giving us a chance to connect with Him, as we pour our hearts out to Him and He listens to us, even though He knows each and every emotion that passes within us better than we do. He is Allah after all...

I don't think I will ever be able to describe who He is and who He is to me! So let us see what the Quran says-

Surah Raad verse 16:

Say: "Who is the Lord and Sustainer of the heavens and the earth?" Say: "It is Allah." Say: "Do ye then take (for worship) protectors other than Him such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?" Say: "Are the blind equal with those who see? Or the depths of darkness equal with Light?" Or do they assign to Allah partners who have created (anything) as He has created so that the creation seemed to them similar? Say: "Allah is the Creator of all things: He is the One the Supreme and Irresistible."

Surah Anaam verse 1:

Praise be to Allah Who created the heavens and the earth and made the darkness and the light. Yet those who reject faith hold (others) as equal with their Guardian-Lord.

Chapter 6 Surah Anaam verse 102:

That is Allah your Lord! There is no god but He! The Creator of all things: then worship ye Him: and He hath power to dispose of all affairs.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 35 Surah Fatir verses 1:

Praise be to Allah Who created the heavens and the earth Who made the angels messengers with wings two or three or four (pairs): He adds to Creation as He pleases: for Allah has power over all things.

Chapter 59 Surah Hashr verse 24:

He is Allah: The Creator, The Evolver, The Bestower of Forms. To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: Whatever is in the heavens and on earth doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is The Exalted in Might, The Wise.

The Ahadith says-

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: