¡IMPORTANT!

alright so I have something to say really quick.

I'm going to be unfollowing anyone that has nsfw stuff that will pop up in my news feed or notifications.

however I'm not doing this because I hate any of you or because you're doing something wrong, I just need to protect my small self from nsfw things.

age regression puts you in the mindset of a child, sometimes even a baby, and from what I experienced when I regressed the first time, I regress so young that i literally crawl on the floor because walking is just too much.

so basically, I regress from about 3 to 0 (so far) and I shouldn't be seeing anything not suitable for that age when on this account (as I mostly only come on here when regressed or when I'm trying to regress).

if I don't  already follow you on my main account (@-mugendai) I will follow you after I unfollow you here.

I won't be blocking anyone so you're all still free to interact with me and can still follow me but keep everything when talking to me sfw please.

I'm only unfollowing people so I won't see nsfw things, again not because I hate you.

I hope you all can understand and if not oh well, you can ask questions and I will for sure answer but if you can't respect my decisions then you really don't need to be here anyways.

I am trying to regress right now though so I will be turning my comment notifications off after a bit so I don't have to see anything that will make me want to be stay big.

I haven't fully and have hardly even half regressed in a while so I'm trying to do so today.