the cglre community

if anyone reads the guide I made you'd have realised in the sfw and nsfw terms I put "cglre"

cglre is a community of age regressors that tends to have very very much interaction (although unwanted) with the ddlg community.

cglre also uses terms such as; little, littlespace and caregiver.

these are all terms that I've used but am no longer going to use for many reasons, the largest ones being that little and littlespace originated in the ddlg community and all though they mean different things in each community, it still makes me very uncomfortable.

caregiver is also often used in both the cglre and ddlg communities hence why I will not be using them.

I would also like to say that I've left the cglre community and joined a different agere community, the chire community (chire; child regression)

it's pretty much the same but chire does not allow the use of words such as little, littlespace, and caregiver.

they also don't allow interaction from cglre communities.

I would like to make it clear however that I am not anti cglre, my views just don't line up with theirs.

this was such a serious chapter-

alright I'm done being big Connie for now 😌

connie's small space bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें