Ch 9 - Clumsy Maid

Sensei in maid attire? What a laugh.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Your cousin Asumi was having a fun time with this. Since she was essentially helping manage the place she figured she would have a little fun with this. Your mentor and her former teacher in maid attire helping out the place. I mean it is a little income, and Sensei is helping you since she doesn't like you here late at night. However the night is young. And there are piles of dishes. 

But first there was the outfit. Code as Asumi put it. She was outside of the dressing room with you. A wide smirk on her face. "So?" Grinning at you.

"Cuz, what's all this?"

"Sensei doesn't want her handsome pupil out late at night. It's indecent and unfaithful." She teased.

"Prude is one thing. Unfaithful?" You pondered.

"Well yes. A man late at night having dressed up ladies with a busty body isn't faithful in loving relationships. Hehe."

"Asumi... I'm single."

"Well you've been closed off since your second injury. You know?"

"It's be frustrating. To my surprise, school work has kept me occupied. You've helped too but yeah. Staying home is annoying sometimes."

"Goodness it's tight." Huffed Kirisu on the other side.

"Sensei there's a man on this side. Watch your language." Oh Asumi was just fueling the fire.

"Quit brainwashing my student!" Snapped Sensei.

"That a way to talk to your supervisor? Hehe."

"Cuz..."

The door opened. Your mentor was nervous stepping out of the locker room. Blushing madly and tried to comprehend what was next. "Here."

"Say it." Smiled Asumi.

"Do I have to?" Asked Sensei.

"Say it." Nodded Asumi.

"Uhhh, wel-welcome home. Master..." Her eyes were closed and all.

"Put some heart into it now." Coach Asumi was in good form.

"Welcome home Master." Blushing with her eyes closed.

"Eye contact. Bow. Something. Can't just stand there."

She bowed. "Welcome home Master. I missed you."

"Ohhh. Hey Cuzzy I think she means you." She bumped you with her elbow.

"I'm doing dishes so my student isn't home at late. He's a proper gentleman. I will do as I much. It's my job. I'll drive him home and then head back to my apartment to grade papers."

"Sure Sensei. Whatever you say. But before your fun, dishes. It's gonna be, wet."

"You better not trying to pull something Asumi."

Asumi waved her off. "What could I hide? It's dishes. They're soaked. Scrub, rinse stake, dry. We'll eat later."

"Going to need a drink probably too." You sighed.

"Never!" Ordered Kirisu.

"Virgin."

"Please say non-alcoholic..."

"Fair."

Now it was time to get to work. Asumi was going to start by taking care of customers. Even though she badly wanted to be a doctor, she enjoyed working at this maid cafe. Giving proper management to the guys outside to the ladies serving. Younger or older they lead by her command. She didn't rule with an iron fist either. Assertive, yet bubbly, sometimes playful, and other times serious.

So you get to the long and tall piles of dishes trying to get all in order. There are pots, cups, dishes, and a few pans. Some need hard scrubs and others needs just a light cleaning before a soak in cleaning water and hung on the rack. 

You look at the sink and the piles. "Glad I have help..."

"Come on. Get your captain's quarters in there." Asumi spanked you and walked away.

"Merchandise!" You cried as you covered your rear.

"Indecent!" Huffed Sensei.

"Different workplace. Move yours too."

"Eep!" Sensei got the steel wool and went right for the pans. 

Wow Asumi. You got everyone under your control. Though the fact she's doing the pans make me feel really good. Hard job or not. Then getting a cruise home? That's something else. It really is. Even so, a lot of work to be done. This is just madness. Being all here and maybe this could be light arm work for the injury. Still not healed and I can't throw for another few weeks. So with that said, you begin with dishes. Making sure there is no rubbish before dunking them in the cleaning water. It is a slight white color and has a chemical smell to it. But they will dry just nice. And with a little bit of luck, a good amount of elbow grease, and a supportive gesture here and there, it should be done in good timing.

~~~~~

Thank goodness there was no clumsy maid madness in the kitchen. The dishes were drying and you were just draining both sinks before cleaning the work station and the floor. It was getting late, but not too bad. Sensei would be angry and annoyed if you did this by yourself. Simply because to her a young man shouldn't leave such a place at 10 or 11 o'clock at night. Which the only thing worse would be a strip joint or a bar.

You were enjoying an omelette and a tea when Sensei's order was coming up shortly. Your cousin went to check on the two of you.

"So (FN), not bad right?"

"Nope."

"Sensei?"

Kirisu Sensei smiled. "As long as it's before 9. But be careful in this district."

A maid dropped off a glass and a piece of cake. "Here you go. Thank you again."

"Thank you. I could use something cold. I'm a little drained." She took a big gulp of her glass. "Meh... errrm..." Her head hit the table.

"Sensei!" You cried.

"Kira, was that alcohol?" Asked Asumi.

"Yeah. I'm sorry! I thought she would want it." Kira screwed up big time.

"I feel dizzy." Smiled Kirisu.

"I'll eat quick and take her home. How's that?" You offer.

"You sure you don't need help?" Asumi asked.

"Just take her keys and we will go from there." Oh boy. How will this go?

~~~~~

I hate doing it. But sometimes you have to.

-Rel