Ch 8 - Visit

A little bit of this. A little of that. And Sensei, will be more open?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You were in the doctors office and waiting for some results. This isn't new to you. Thankfully Dr. Gawa has been on your career path for all these years and is coming up with the best ways possible for you to recover and play. He hasn't performed your surgeries, but he has been at your side diagnosing any problems that have occurred. Usually it's just been your elbow area.

The doctor came back in with the results. "Alright kid. Feeling alright?"

"Not bad. Where to from here?" You asked the doctor.

The scar tissue is healing nicely. Just be careful that it doesn't harden. You know that. Ice buckets, lotion the scar, and I know you want to play so I have a schedule for you. This is third time around so your coach can follow up. Obviously if there is any pain, unusual soreness, or severe discomfort you call me."

"Right. Got it. No junk ball for a while right?"

"You're throwing fastballs for over a few weeks."

"I'll keep that in mind. Thank you."

You are so excited to check off the next step. Anything can happen from here, but progress is always a positive step. You can't wait to get started. School work is going well, your arm is healing, and it's time to get things rolling tomorrow.

As you leave you get changed. You didn't wear the long sleeve underneath. No longer being afraid of the scars that gave you pain. Getting over the look and mental state. As put your shirt on, you get a call from Asumi. There is a good chance you should probably take this. "Hey Cuz."

< Hey. Any chance you can head to the cafe? >

"I don't think anyone would mind. Though I can't believe that's our headquarters. I kind of laugh about it."

< We can't tell our parents. >

"I know. I just quite frankly find it funny as hell that I worked for a maid cafe. And I wouldn't look good in getup." You chuckled.

< Can you come over? Don't worry, you won't be in the outfit. You will meet some of the girls though. They're pretty. >

"You know I can't eye a coworker like that. But moving on."

< Thanks for coming. >

"Sure thing." *Click* "Keep it moving."

Your doctor's office was in the same part of town. And with the rehab over with, no wonder why Asumi wanted to see you for a brief time. In the elevator down You walked down the street as the sun was already halfway down. It was about dark as you walked down the street and to the maid cafe. Asumi was outside waiting just in case you forgot where it was.

"Hmmm!" A six foot plus tall figure was holding a sign for the maid cafe entrance.

"How we doing?" You waved.

"Good kid."

"How's the traffic? If you can call it that."

"I say about normal. Although if you could be a customer with Asumi's discount." He grinned.

You chuckled. "Maybe."

"(LN?" Called a voice.

Wait. I know that voice. You turn your head. "Sensei!?"

"Care to explain?"

"Miss Kirisu. Haven't seen you since graduating." Smiled Asumi.

"Uh..." She was her former student in the maid garments. "You too? What is it that you're doing?"

"I graduated so, no more lectures. That'd be great." Teased Asumi.

"Kominami did you bring my student to this place?" Gasped Kirisu.

"Didn't you call for maid service?" She winked at her former teacher.

"Umm-" She just might be starting to sweat.

"I called in a favor. Better yet, let's talk about this downstairs. Let's sit down and get comfortable."

Asumi lead the way downstairs to a table. You sat booth side with Sensei next to you as Asumi looked around the cafe before sitting across from the two of you. She had this smirk on her face. For what it's worth, a revenge tactic. Just simply toying with her former teacher.

"So you were saying?" Asumi let Sensei explain this one.

"What is he doing in such a place? And then you?"

Asumi leaned back. "I help keep this place going. And school isn't cheap by any means. You know that."

"That doesn't explain why you dragged him down here." Cried Kirisu.

"Oh him? Well, why don't you ask him yourself? I've had him around longer than you have." Asumi winked.

"What indecency are you getting at? Are the two of you together?"

Asumi burst out laughing. "Wow. I totally got you. Were cousins. A year apart. I just do a good job looking out for him. I invited him here. Thought he would help me out."

"Absolutely not. (LN) you're coming home with me." She grabbed your hand.

"Oh. My cousin so special to you? Is he that special? I know he's a good athlete, but is he your pupil?"

"Indecent. That is inappropriate. Why must you toy with me?" Kirisu was horrified that you and your cousin were in this maid cafe. It wasn't that busy, but everyone comes into this place for one reason. The pretty girls.

"You invited my cousin to your home at dusk. I'm the indecent one? We might as well swap clothes. You should put on the maid attire. You've got the legs for it."

"I'm toned but that doesn't mean anything." Kirisu blushed.

"Maybe you'd be a nice hot maid that men really pay good attention to."

"That's not happening."

"Oh? So my cousin and I will be washing dishes all night?"

Kirisu looked over at you. "Wait, your arms."

"I can be free. And don't want them wet for when I wash dishes. I'll be at it for a few hours." You shrugged.

"That would be past 9 PM."

"And?" You pondered.

"I cannot allow that."

Asumi had the golden opportunity. "So you're helping?"

"I will do as I must."

"Good. We have an outfit in the back."

"Huh!?"

Asumi smirked. "You cannot be seen in your regular attire to the public. And then, it's dress code for the women."

"Ummm, okay..."

My Sensei is really going to do this? She can't clean her apartment. Let alone this. But we shall see.

~~~~~

Sensei? Maid outfit? Time to grab the camera. Haha.

-Rel