SaeranXReaderXRika(Explicit🔞🔞)

ReaderXRikaXRay/Saeran(ffm)
(V bad end 1 spoiler alert)

(I've never released a female on female smut before. So here I am diving right the hell on in with the most explicit thing I could write😅)

(Female X Female X Male Explicit Smut. This has female on female so if that isn't your thing move on. I'll be writing some stuff with just Ray/Saeran soon. Based loosely on V's Bad End with Rika. Slight spoilers if you haven't gotten that bad ending)(If you can't handle darker themed writing that is EXTREMELY EXPLICIT, don't read)(slight BDSM)(Also if the words Fuck, Cock, pussy, clit, dildo, and wet/moist/dripping make you squeamish I wouldn't recommend this one)(Yes I have gotten messages from individuals telling me they didn't like at least one of those words. All I say is that I am pretty up front on my account being NSFW)(if you have gotten this bad end you already know that the MC is slightly unhinged)

"Mmm...I really do hate you." Rika whispers, her fingers trailing up my sides causing a mixture of lust and disgust in their wake.

"But I love you too. Our Darkness seeks out one another to nourish it. We need each other." She pulls me closer to her naked body, our breasts press against each other's. My nipples tighten as they feel her hard nipples against mine and she sighs against my mouth.

"I don't need you." I tell her bluntly before sliding my tongue along the seam of her lips.

"Liar. If you don't want me, do you want me to call Ray? Maybe he can give you what you want." Rika's eyes darken with lust. She likes to watch me play with Ray. He was so obedient and adorable. But like us he had his own darkness and I loved when Saeran came out to play. He turned the shy obedient Ray more dominant and aggressive. Rika wouldn't let Ray nor Saeran penetrate her, but she liked to watch me be taken by them. I shiver and grow wet at the thought of being taken by Ray or Saeran. They maybe two sides of the same person but they were both completely different. Ray was more submissive in the bedroom almost masochistic but Saeran was the opposite. I felt it for days afterward when Saeran took me, the pleasant ache of being fucked so hard you screamed your throat raw.

"By your reaction I can tell you want him." She sits up momentarily to grab her phone and texted Ray. Within moments a knock on the door sounds

"My Savior, My Queen, may I enter?" I hear Ray's voice ring out from the other side of the door.

"Come in, Ray." He walks in and sees Rika and I tangled naked together. He halts and his face flushes and his breathing escalates.

"Would you care to join us today Ray? Your Queen has been missing you." I watch his Adams apple bob as he swallows. I look down his body to see the rising erection in his pants.

"Do you want me, Ray?"

"Always, my Queen." He says as he starts removing his shirt. The tattoo in his arm contrast nicely against his pale skin. Rika's hand slips between my legs before she slides her fingers over my clit.

"Your Queen is wet for us." She moves behind me so my head is pillowed on her breasts, her arms reach around me to urge my legs open. She sides her hand down my abdomen before replacing her fingers long my clit to my opening, one finger entering me, teasing both Ray and I.

"Come Ray. Have a taste of your Queen." She purrs, her voice husky in my ear.

"Yes, Ray. I want to feel your mouth on me."  He walks forward, kicking off his pants in the process. His cock is hard and I can already see the tip glisten with precum. He crawls the length of the bed and between my open thighs.