Feeding The Beast(Explicit)

Mystic Messenger

Zen(Hyun)

(Felt like writing a Smut Scenario for Zen. I replayed Mystic Messenger here recently and realized I really need to write some fanfics oneshots for Zen, Saeran, Yoosung, and maybe Jaehee(I've never wrote F/F smut before thought I should branch out here soon)

🔞Very Explicit with a lot of dirty talk. Reader and Zen POV🔞

Reader POV

I stretch out across our new bed and feel my muscles relax from moving all of our furniture into our new home. A soft moan leaves my mouth as I sink into the soft comforter.

"Mmm...Babe, you probably shouldn't make those kind of noises. You might awaken The Beast." I snort with laughter as I look up as Zen sits on the edge of the bed.

"I would think that The Beast is worn out from moving all our things."

"The Beast never wears out." Zen grins a roguish grin and reaches around to release his hair from his hair tie, letting the long white strands lose. Mmm...Zen with his hair down is my weakness and he knows it. He crawls across the king size bed, he looks like a predator stalking his prey and I am lovin' playing the role of his prey. His large hands glide up my bare legs causing my shorts to ride up higher.

"I fucking love these shorts. Every time you would bend over I had to talk my dick down." I can't help the peals of laughter that come out of me and he gives me a mock sad face at my laughter.

"Babe! Don't laugh! You don't understand what you do to me. I feel like a teenager half the time trying to talk my dick down. Last week at rehearsal I almost got a full hard on when I thought about you. It's torture." He sighs dramatically.

"Ah, my poor Zenny. It must have been hard." He grabs my hand and places it on the crotch of his pants. My hand presses against the growing erection in his pants. I give him a squeeze and he groans. Zen bites his lip and moans when I slide my hand across him.

"See torture."

"Guess I should stop. I wouldn't want to torture you." I tease him. I won't stop, I am just as worked up as he is. I can feel the moisture pooling between my thighs as I look down his hard body contained in a white tank top and shorts.

"Babe, don't leave me like this. I'll do whatever you want." I grin naughtily and press my hand to his chest to push him back onto the bed so I can straddle his waist.

"Really? Whatever I want?" I peer down at him and slowly pull my shirt over my head, taking my sports bra with it. He jolts as my breasts bounce out of their confines. He tries to sit up but I press him back down.

"Uh uh bad boy. You said I could do what I want." I press my breasts into his face.

"Open your mouth." I purr. Zen is breathing heavily, he opens his mouth and I lean in farther as he pulls one hard nipple into his mouth. His hot wet tongue swirling around my nipple before his teeth pull lightly on it. I moan and grind my hips down. I can feel his erection pressing against my ass and I grind my hips lower so that he jerks his hips upward grinding against me. He bites my nipple again and this time I am the one that jerks against him. I pull my breasts away and Zen smirks up at me. I lean down and press my mouth against his before lightly nipping his bottom lip. Zen growls and all of a sudden our positions are flipped and he is the one on top. His hand grips the edge of my shorts drawling them and my underwear down and then lifting my waist higher in the air and places my ankles on his shoulders.