Saeran's Toy

Ray/Saeran (Dark themed. Flashes back and forth between personas)(Some readers may find this triggering: drugs, assault, S&M)Very angsty with a semi happy e

nding. Explicit

I can see her image on the CCTV feed as she sits at the window seat that over looks the garden behind Magenta. She smiles softly as she picks up her phone. Is she talking them? Is He making her smile like that? Jealousy courses through my body and the darker me whispers inside my mind.

She's ours. He can't have her. Saeran whispers.

I pull my glove off as I bite my nail. The pain of tearing the flesh doesn't bother me, but it helps me keep my darkness locked away.

I can't hurt her. She was the only one that ever looked at me without asking for anything in return. It was my job to take care of her, I didn't want for her to hate me.

But she would like it. We could make her scream. We could tie her up, make her pussy weep for our cock. He suggests. My body hardens and I bite down deeper into my nail so blood runs onto my keyboard.

Oh no, if the Savior sees me like this she will punish me. My phone rings at the same time I see her hold the phone to her head on the cctv. I wonder if the Savior will be mad if I pick up? I should make sure she is feeling comfortable, if she tries to leave I would have a problem. I pick up the phone and the sound of her sweet voice awakens more feelings I've never had before.

Ray! I wanted to talk to you! How are you?

"Sorry I can't stay on the phone long. I have a lot of work to do."

Oh...umm...Ray...I need to ask you about something.

"Sorry I got to go."

Ray! Wait!

I hang up the phone. Was she planning to leave me? I couldn't lose her.

We could make her stay... He whispers.

No I couldn't do that to her...

She would belong to only us. Not to Saeyoung, not to V or the RFA, but ours.

My head is pounding. A knock resounds on the door.

"The Savior would like to speak with you." My Savior comes into the room her long golden hair cascading around her.