After lunch, everyone hung out in the living room watching The Matrix. Ben started to feel bored, and he really wanted to speak to Angela. He knew Angela didn't like him, and he knew it was because of the stuff he did. He loves his kids very much, and he always loved Angela the most. But after Heather died, he lost control of himself and he disliked the feeling of having kids that reminded him of her. Especially Angela, she looked exactly like Heather. She even acted like her. That's why he pushed her away. Sandy and Eric looked like him, and Angela looked like his wife.

He got up slowly, and walked towards Angela who was sitting next to Sheldon and Eric. "Can we talk? Outside?" He asked her.

Angela hesitated, but she got up and walked outside to the porch. Ben followed and he closed the front door behind him, Angela sat on the loveseat with her chin resting on her hand. Ben sat next to her with a groan. He looked forward at the grass that needed water, "I'm sorry."

Angela didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry for...everything. I know I haven't been the greatest father in the world. I am really sorry for what I done, and I hope you can forgive me." Ben paused, waiting for Angela to say something.

"What you did really hurt me," Angela whispered. "I needed you. You were never there for me, and you always kept telling me the most hurtful words in the book. You even left your children to starve..."

"I know that! I know it was hard for you kids, and I'm sorry. I love you guys, it's just that I was in--some sort of place, you know? I needed some space."

"So you needed space for fifteen years?"

Ben looked at Angela, "Angela...Please..."

"Please what? What do you want me to do?" Angela said, annoyance was clear in her voice.

"I want you to listen," Ben snapped. "You are my little angel. My beautiful little angel. I always loved you, even...even when I was--rude. I am sorry for all those times I hit you, I am sorry for all those times I pushed you away, I am sorry for all those times I called you names, I am sorry for never being there for you...and I am," Ben paused to clear his throat. He saw that Angela was about to cry because she knew what else he was going to apologize for. "And I am sorry for throwing that bottle of booze at your head when you were ten."

Angela sniffed, and held her breath. For fifteen years, she waited for an apology. She wanted him to tell her that he was sorry. She knew his apology was sincere, because Ben was a mean son of a biscuit and he never apologizes! She shifted in her seat, and faced her father. Ben still looked at her, and he thought he blacked out for a second because the next thing he knew, his youngest daughter was hugging him tight.

Ben gladly hugged her back, loving his daughter's hug. He knows she hates touching people or people touching her, and he felt special because Angela was hugging him. "I love you, my little angel." He said.

"I love you too...daddy." The first time Angela said "Daddy" after fifteen years. Spectacular.

______________

Sheldon and Angela had arrived at their hotel room once again at 4:28 p.m. Angela had informed Sheldon about the news of loving her father again when they were walking towards their hotel room. He was glad they set aside their differences, and it made Sheldon think of his father. He missed his father and his smell of alcohol. He hasn't thought of his father in a long time, and it made Sheldon feel guilty.

"I'm going to take a shower, Sheldon. Maybe afterwards, we can continue working our theory?" Angela asked.

Sheldon nodded, and when Angela turned on the shower and was left in the tiny bathroom with the door locked, Sheldon decided to call Leonard then call his mother afterwards.

Leonard answered the phone after the fourth ring: "Hello?" Leonard says.

"Hi, Leonard." Sheldon said, sitting on his bed with his eyes fixed to his nail.

"Oh hey, Sheldon! How's it going in San Antonio? Are you and Angela having fun?"

"Yes, we are. San Antonio is very cloudy today. I haven't seen anything like it."

"That's good...How's Angela's father?" Leonard asks.

"He's OK. He's very religious, and he thought Angela and I were together! And Angela's sister called me Angela's boyfriend!"

Leonard snickered on the other line, "You know, you guys do make a cute couple. Even look like one if you ask me."

Sheldon glared at the air, "Leonard, you know I don't want that. Never. Although, Angela does have a great personality."

"She's also pretty." Leonard wanted to see if Sheldon would add on to calling Angela pretty or beautiful and etc.

"Oh she is. She has pretty brown hair that fall a little bit passed her shoulders, green eyes that glow wonderfully under the sun, and skin that is not too pale. Angela also has a good speaking voice, and she always comes up with hilarious jokes," Sheldon pauses. He hears singing coming from the bathroom. "And a beautiful singing voice because I hear her singing right now. She sings better than Penny."

Leonard laughs, and he smiles because he never knew Sheldon would reveal so much of what he thought of Angela.

"Sheldon, have you ever thought of...having a woman crush?"

Sheldon scoffs, "Of course not, Leonard! Are you crazy?"

Sheldon could practically hear Leonard roll his eyes, and he rolls his eyes also. "Oh! I forgot to tell you that Bernadette is a month pregnant! And that Howard and Bernadette would appreciate it if you had any words to say to them."

Sheldon smiled, already knowing that Howard is jumping around somewhere, happy that he will be a father. "Tell them that I am happy for them and I wish them good luck."

"Alright, I'll tell them. Maybe one day you'll have a kid with Angela." Leonard teased.

"Leonard, stop. Please. I do wish for a child but hopefully one that will not cry or complain or beg." Sheldon winced.

"All babies cry. Maybe you can name it Luke or something."

"Wrong, Leonard. Some babies do not cry, and I wish I could have one that will not cry."

"You're an idiot," Leonard pauses. "I gotta go, Sheldon. Make sure you and Angela have fun. Not too much fun, you animals!"

"Silence, Leonard. You're being inappropriate."

"Oh, If you ever wanted to go back to dating somebody, I prefer you and Angela. You guys make a perfect match." And with that, Leonard hung up. Sheldon scoffed, and pressed the home button and pressed contacts to search for his mother's phone number. Then, he came across Amy's contact. Without hesitation, he pressed it and he was calling her. After the third ring, she answered.

"Hello?" Amy's voice went through Sheldon's ear.

Sheldon opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

Sheldon closed his eyes tight as he felt tears threaten to fall.

"Is this a prank call? Or did someone butt-dial me?"

Sheldon whimpered, and he put his hand over his mouth to help him from not sobbing out loud.

"Hellooo? Helloo? Anybody out there?"

Sheldon couldn't take it anymore, so he pressed the red button. After he saw that he hung up, he sobbed right into his pillow he brought from home. The pain he felt. He hadn't cried this much since last year, and this time it hurt even more. It was the first time he heard Amy's voice since last year too. Oh, how much he needed someone to comfort him.

Sheldon wiped his tears away, and sniffed. He took his phone and searched for his mother's contact to tell her that he thought of his father today.

[Hi! I love you guys XD Angela's singing voice sounds like Birdy. Not her speaking voice, her singing voice. I hope you guys like reading this story, because I don't want to keep writing a story people don't like, you know? I love you all and thank you so much! ]

~Neon_Trees33