fourteen

It was a perfect day in Pasadena, the sun was shining, the weather was perfect, and the three men we all know as Leonard, Raj, and Howard are staying inside to play video games, they chose. Not a normal day you can say, without Sheldon anywhere the guys have been in the clear without him. But, after what they call "The Amy Incident", Sheldon has been very distant along the year. They were there for him but he would push them away and hide away in his room. Luckily, he was slowly coming back to the gang. Which was great, but now that he's in San Antonio with Angela, it was like Sheldon was in his room again. Sometimes Leonard would knock on Sheldon's bedroom door on accident and remember that he's in San Antonio.

Meanwhile, across the hall, Penny, Bernadette, and Emily were sitting on the couch with popcorn and tissue on their laps while they were watching The Vow. Tears had streamed down their faces as the girl forgotten Channing Tatum. Well, not forgotten but Amnesia.

The day went on, as a lonely Sunday night. Until Monday, was when they continue their work duties.

______________

Hours had passed that Monday, while Sheldon and Angela were working hard on their theory. Long tiring hours. Sheldon looked at Angela, who was on her bed with her laptop on her lap. She looked like she was starving, but she didn't dare say a word that she was hungry. Sheldon was a little bit hungry, but not as much as Angela looked.

"Angela, we can rest if you like. You look terribly hungry." Sheldon said.

Angela nodded, still having her eyes fixed onto the screen. "Yes...in a minute. I'm almost done."

Sheldon shook his head and got up and put his hand on Angela's hand to control the mouse to save whatever she was writing. He noticed at the corner of his eye that he saw Angela blush. He closed the top of the laptop and faced Angela, "Do you want to head out to look for some lunch?"

"It's going to rain, I can't get my boot wet." Angela said, looking at her leg with the wrapped boot.

I'll carry you, Sheldon thought, finding it rather amusing. "Oh...maybe I can order pizza? How does that sound?" Sheldon suggested.

Angela smiled like a cute Anime girl, "That sounds quite ravishing."

Then, Angela's phone rang. She looked at the contact and saw that it was unknown. She answered it anyway, and Sheldon went ahead and started to pack and organize his research.

"Hello?" She said.

"Angela? It's me, your dad, Ben." Ben Richards' voice sounded through Angela's ear.

Angela coughed (sounding like she choked), "How did you get my number?"

"Your sister gave it to me. I was thinking of inviting you and your friend over for lunch." Ben said.

Angela blinked and looked at Sheldon, and she put her phone to her chest, "Sheldon, my father is inviting us over for lunch."

Sheldon turned to look at her, "What about pizza?"

"I don't think my father would appreciate if we turned down his offer for pizza. You seen how frightening he looks."

Sheldon sighed, "Fine. Tomorrow we have pizza for lunch." He says, going back to organizing his mess.

Angela put her phone back to her ear, "At what time do you expect us?"

"At approximately 1:00. If you don't show, I'd be sick to my stomach." Ben says, coughing on the other end.

Angela sighed, "Yes...we'll attend. We'll see you in an hour." Angela said, then hanging up.

Sheldon looked at her, "Maybe you and your father can finally be happy again."