twenty-one

At Caltech, there was nobody to be seen. It was nine-thirty at night, and not one single person was there working still. Except, the two figures that were sneaking into the night with backpacks that contained spray paint. These two were teenagers that were furious that they couldn't get in to Caltech. They were heading to the Chemistry lab, which they wanted to study in, and they were ready to start putting their thoughts onto the lab.

Once they got there, one of them were instructing the other where to start painting. They were painting genitals, graffiti, bad words, their thoughts, and etcetera. Once they were finished, they ran out taking all their evidence with them.

__________________

The next morning, Angela had walked into her office with a tired expression. She was cranky, knowing President Seibert wanted to get an update from Sheldon and her. She was really starting to hate Seibert, with a passion. Especially that rule about not allowing workers to date other workers in the same department. It made Angela mad.

Right on queue, Sheldon had walked in the office, and knocked on the open door to warn Angela that he was there. She turned around and smiled, "Good morning, Sheldon. What brings you here today?"

"Well, I just passed by the Chemistry lab and there was security guards and police crowded around it. It seems that somebody had vandalized it."

"Oh no, that's upsetting," Angela said. "Was all their work destroyed?"

"I wanted to figure out what happened, but before I can do that the police were eyeing me suspiciously."

"Don't you think that's a bit...horrifying, considering the fact that they could've thought that it was you."

Sheldon shook his head, "They couldn't. They don't have enough evidence."

"Ah, true, true. But," Angela stepped forward to Sheldon to give off suspense. "They can suspect that you done it. Annd, they can get false evidence. Annnd, they'll put you in jail until they can get it all figured out."

"Nope, it won't happen. Do you wish to know why?" Sheldon asks.

"Yes."

"Because you won't let it happen. You would try to get enough evidence to show that it wasn't me."

Angela made a thoughtful expression, "Wellll,"

"Well, what?" Sheldon asks.

"Well, you don't exactly know that."

Sheldon scoffed, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"I mean, I won't get you out of your predicament, unless,"

Sheldon rolled his eyes jokingly, "What is it you want me to do?"

"I want you, to watch The Walking Dead with me. Annnd, maybe a few episodes of Supernatural."

"No."

Angela turned her back towards him, "Well, find someone else to bail you out of jail. It will most certainly not be me."

Sheldon scoffed once again, "Oh, how rude. After all I've done for you! This is how you repay me?!"

"Mmhmm." Angela hummed, sitting back into her office chair. "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, Sheldon. Choose your poison."
___________
Meanwhile...

President Seibert stood in front of the vandalized Chemistry lab, visibly fuming, and couldn't find any of this hilarious (since one of the officers were silently laughing at the drawing of genitals over the walls.)

"Sir, I am sorry for...all of this. My officers are trying to get the 24-hour security footage to get an idea at who we're looking for. But, in the meantime, I am going to ask you a few questions." The short policeman said.

Seibert wasn't looking at the man, but straight ahead biting his fingernails, "Yeah, sure, fire away."

"Could there be anybody you know who can be capable of doing this?"

Seibert's first thought was Angela. But, he brushed it off and thought that Angela really won't do that to him. She would only make him pull out his hair, but other than that, Angela was off the list. "No, nobody at all."

"OK," the policeman says, flipping through his tiny notebook. "Can you tell that there has been any suspicion of the sorts around here?"

"Erm...no. Not that I know of." Still, Seibert himself knew that he was denying somewhere in the pit of his stomach.

"Have you--"

"Sir! We found the footage!" One of the officers called out, almost out of breath. The short policeman went to follow his fellow partner to take a look at the footage. Without permission to follow, President Seibert followed them to see who had done this.

He turned corners and went straight for the security quarters. Policeman were surrounding the footage and it was hard for Seibert to see. But, the only thing he saw was two figures (one a little bit short and one tall and skinny.) Now, things were starting to swirl in Seibert's head. Only, two people he knew possibly hated him. Two people he knew, could have done this.

The policeman that was asking questions earlier, turned towards him, "Do you recognize these two?"

"Yes. Yes, I do." He answered.
____________________

Sheldon was working on research on his laptop in front of Angela, who was also working on research. Sheldon would steal glances at Angela, and smile. He used to do the same thing with Amy. Unfortunately, it looks like Amy never saw that. And now, since him and Angela had started dating, he wanted to be more...romantic. What he fears is that the same thing might happen with Angela the same that happened with Amy. He didn't want Angela to slip away how Amy had. Or feel unloved or uncomfortable or etcetera. He was determined to make this relationship safe and comfortable for the both of them. But, they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet. Now, he felt stupid. But, if it were to happen, he will bring out "The Relationship Agreement." Just to be safe.

"Sheldon, if you were to save my research onto your hard drive, will you keep it safe?" Angela asks.

"Of course, you can trust me."

"That's what all of them say." Angela chuckles.

Sheldon gave her a look, "Are you proposing that I'm not organized?"

"Oh, who said I was saying that?! I'm just making sure I can trust you."

"Well, you can." Sheldon smiled.

Before Sheldon can pull out his hard drive from his messenger bag, there was a knock at the door and both Sheldon and Angela looked up at the door to see four policemen standing at the door.

"May we help you?" Angela asked politely.

"Sheldon Cooper and Angela Richards?" One of the policemen asked.

"Yes?" Both of them say in unison.

"You are under arrest for vandalizing Caltech property and for breaking and entering." Another policeman says.

[Oh how sorry I am for not updating ;-; I've been stressing over school since it's almost the last day of school. Plus, ALL grades were due on Friday and now I'm free to write for you guys.]

~Neon_Trees33
_
_
_
_
_