two

WARNING: Talk of bullying and suicide. If it makes you uncomfortable, you may skip that part!

Sheldon was walking inside the elevator at a slow pace, and soon fully entered. He pressed the floor to where he was going, until he had to stop it for Angela, who as well was walking in at a slow pace with her papers. She pressed her button floor and stood at the corner of the elevator, with her head down.

The elevator doors closed, and silence cowered over them. Until, Angela decided to speak, "I believe that we should have a better way of having an understanding of each other..." She murmured, fixing her papers in the act. Sheldon understood what she had said, since he has valcon hearing, according to his friends.

Sheldon thought for a bit. He wondered what will happen if he didn't accept her invite, but of course, he was curious about his forced partner in this project. They wouldn't be getting along with each other if they didn't know each other. So, what could possibly happen if they did get to know each other?

"I agree," Sheldon says.

Angela lifts her head up to look at him, "Should we have dinner at my apartment?" She questions, shifting uncomfortably in this small space of an elevator. She is very claustrophobic in elevators, so she makes sure that she isn't in an elevator that is filled with humans.

"Well, unless you are willing to drive me to your home. Then, yes. I will accept." Sheldon says, trying not to lean against the germ-infested railing. Angela made a determined face, "I can make acceptions... But I must ask, how did you arrive here if you cannot drive to my apartment yourself?" Angela asked.

"My roommate drove me," He responded. "Now, at what time shall I arrive in your office?" He asks. The elevator rings and opens, revealing lots of people trying to get inside the elevator. So, Angela and Sheldon ran out of harm's way and made it to safety.

"Just meet me in the parking lot at exactly three o' clock." Angela says, before walking away to her office. Sheldon was left standing there, before he decided that he should be leaving to go work on his theory.

☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆◇☆

Sheldon walked inside the cafeteria to find Howard, Raj, and Leonard sitting in their usual spots. He walked towards them and sat down in his spot, and began eating his lunch. Then, he stopped now and then to try to find Angela.

The three men noticed Sheldon's strange behavior and decided to speak to him about it. "Sheldon, is something wrong, buddy?" Leonard asked him, only getting ignored. "Are you expecting someone?" Raj asked as well, also getting the cold shoulder.

"Sheldon, is everything going okay?" Howard poked in, only getting the silence everyone was getting. Sheldon stopped searching, and went back to eating. "Sheldon!" Leonard yelled, only making Sheldon jump at his sudden outburst.

"Yes, Leonard?!" Sheldon says, sounding annoyed. "What's wrong?" Leonard asked again. Sheldon sighed, "Nothing is wrong...I'm just exhausted." He says, pretending to yawn. "But you slept earlier than me." Leonard said. "Well....I don't know! I guess I am still tired!" Sheldon snapped, making the smaller men jump.

"Yep, he sure is tired." Howard said, making Raj snicker. After that, everyone continued eating in silence. Then, Sheldon looked up to see Angela walk inside the cafeteria with a saddened face, and that's when he noticed something oddly familiar. Angela's facial expression. He noticed that same expression, that expression he, himself, used to use everyday after school. He would come home with a strained face, absolutely tired of his bullies tormenting him and then coming home to deal with Missy and George Jr. The horror, Sheldon thought.

Sheldon quickly made a hypothesis. His hypothesis was that, Angela must've ran into some sort of trouble while coming here. and what he meant by trouble. He meant...bullies. Oh, yes. There is lots of bullies wandering in the university, and Sheldon used to be targeted. Well, he still is, but is usually wrapped up in his String Theory to even notice. So, Sheldon knew Angela must've had some tormentors on her back, and he wanted to see if he was correct.