Angela shook her head. "One thing I learned in that home is that happiness can only come from good things...so I never got happiness."

"Isn't that a little deep? Were you never happy?"

"Yes, I was. One time...but it disappeared by the snap of your fingers." She snapped her fingers.

Sheldon nodded, "I understand...do you know what's for lunch?"

Angela shook her head, "Nope. Maybe it's pizza." Angela winked at him jokingly, while Sheldon glared at her playfully.

______________

Sandy picked up her baby sister and her sister's friend from the hotel to drive them to the childhood home. As she was driving them, she noticed that the two of them were in their own little world. Angela was busting out jokes that Sandy didn't find funny. Most of the jokes were about physics or science, which wasn't Sandy's taste.

Since the Richards family were a Catholic family, Sandy, Eric, and Ben were the most religious ones while Angela and their deceased mother/wife, Heather, were not. So, Angela was starting to joke about God, which made Sandy give her stern look in the rear mirror, "If daddy was sitting right here in the front instead of your boyfriend, he would've pulled you in the front and give you a round of spankings. And I would've participated if you ask me." Sandy said.

Angela blushed lightly and pushed Sandy's seat to give her sign to shut up. Sheldon turned to look at Angela and snickered. I did my job, Sandy thought. She liked making her family happy, and since she is the oldest child, she believes that it's her job to make the family happy. Their father wasn't a very good father back then, so it was kinda hard for her to work, cook, clean, and study. Her part time job was at McDonald's, which wasn't her choice but since the family was going under, she had to work there.

Ben used to work as a businessman, until he showed up drunk the next day after a week of mourning for his beloved wife. He got fired, went to a bar and continued his visits there instead of home. That's where he started to get angry at himself and the kids and started to hit them if they annoyed him. Which is why Angela hates him, because she was the one who got hit the most (She just wanted love and attention). Sandy would defend the kids, and she made sure that Eric and Angela still had one person who loved and cared for them. That's why she works hard for her family and her siblings, and she's glad to be there on earth to see them be happy.

Sandy looked at Angela in the rear mirror and winked at her, telling her telepathically that Sandy was seeing the connection between the two.

Angela smiled, and continued making Sheldon laugh. But, Sheldon's laugh, made Angela's jokes sound funnier.

_______________

"Daddy! We're here!" Sandy yelled, once the three walked into the house. Ben was laying on the couch with the remote in his hand, and he slowly got up to greet the three.

"Hey, Angela. Glad to see you again." Ben said, awkwardly hugging his youngest. Angela patted his back, "Hi."

Ben pulled back, and saw Sheldon standing behind Angela. "You're still here." Ben jokingly said.

"I believe so. It's a pleasure to see you again, Mister Richards." Sheldon said, extending his hand to shake Ben's.

Ben looked at Sheldon's hand, then his face. "Nice manners. Polite, but I prefer more of a manly greet." Ben moved Angela out of the way and pulled Sheldon into a bear hug. Sheldon coughed, and didn't hug back.

Eric walked into the room, "Dad, let go of the poor scientist. He needs air." Luckily, Ben let go of Sheldon and he gave Angela a 'help me' look. Angela patted his back and whispered a sorry.